Chapter 72

The next day was a lot better while they dropped Kiru off at a place for kids to play as Kiru really wanted to go and try to make friends as she also demanded it. So they let her go as this got them time for just them two while Leo was getting taught how to snowboard from Raph.
    They were going down the hill fast as Leo lost control and started to roll down the hill slightly till he stopped landing on his back breathing hard as his hot air was showing in the air. Raph stopped and looked up as he saw Leo in the snow so he went over and getting off the board as he got to one knee by Leo's side trying t not chuckle. " You okay?"
    " Can't say my head hurts with all this cold snow helping it... " Raph laughed as he got Leo's hand and pulled him up.
    But as soon as Leo got up he lost his balance again falling back in the snow but this time he was over Raph while Raph was now in the snow laughing again getting his hands to Leo's sides. " Out in public like this Leo? Naughty boy... "
     Leo blushed hard as he tried to get up. " I didn't do this on purpose..."
     Raph could not help and chuckled as he got on his elbows to lean up and get out but there was a lot of snow under them as his elbow sank right in the snow and landed back in his spot he fell on. " okay Leo you need to get on your knees first."
    Leo gets his hands in the snow by Raph's sides but again sank in the snow as their lip almost touched with only an inch away. " Aw the hell with it..."
    Raph said that while he got Leo's head to his and kissed him hard also hot forcing his tongue in Leo's mouth as Leo moaned kissing back. Raph moved one knee up as it would be between Leo's legs moving it up and down rubbing against Leo.
    Leo would moan as he pulled away from the kiss and tried to get up a little but again sank in the snow as Raph smirked at him panting a little. " I think you're stuck here with me. "
    Leo panted and blushed to look to Raph as again their face was only an inch away. " N-No funny... What if someone comes by..."
     Raph chuckled as he got his leg down. " Then you will have to get up."
    Leo got his knees on the snow as he quickly pushed himself up as he thought he was going to finally get free his knees then sank in the snow as he was then sitting at Raph's crotch area as he said blushing harder. " You got to be kidding me!"
    " Hahaha look at this in the bright side," Raph said looking at Leo still smirking as Leo yelled. " What bright side!"
    " We never did this in snow before." Leo signed as he got on Raph's chest to try and gets up finely but to then fall on his butt. Raph got out finely and looked at Leo while Raph crawled over to him as he got a hand to Leo's jacket. " This is so worth it. "
    Then he kissed Leo again as he pushed Leo in the snow while Raph then pulled away with saliva connecting to each of their lips. Then he got up and pulled Leo up this time helping his stand. " there. Now, remember your legs are what's in control like skateboarding. "
     " I never skateboarded before..." Leo said as Raph then gave Leo a push. " Just use your legs!"
     Raph then ran to his board and got on it placed his foot on the holders as he then started to go down to catch up with Leo. When he got close he then looked over as he thought he saw the man again as he looked behind himself still going until he heard a yell. " RAPH!"
     Raph turned his face fast back ahead of himself to see a tree right there as he turns just in time but then the board did not agree with his snowboard as he then started to roll in the field of trees while then he then felt his back hit another tree hard on his back shell as he yelled from the pain he felt. Raph sat there against the tree as he grunted feeling he might have damaged his shell.
   " Raph!" Leo yelled running to Raph as he was off the board and went to him as he got his hands to Raph's cheeks. " Oh my god... What were you doing? "
     Raph panted a few times then tried to move as he felt instant pain to his back making him lay back to the tree. " i... Thought i... Saw someone..."
    Leo went over as he didn't see blood but he looked to Raph. " I'm going to move you forward so I can see if you damaged your shell. "
    Raph only nods his head as Leo then moved Raph making him grunt hard as Leo lift the shirt up to see the shell was fine as he put his shirt down then went over as Raph asked. " Anything?"
     " you might have hurt somthing from your shell... But you should not get worse as long you take it easy. " Raph then felt Leo help him as he got his arm around Leo's back neck.