Chapter 20

When it was the next morning since Leo sleep most of the day and night yesterday they were planning to go in the hot springs while they only had towels on as Leo went in the springs first while he then signed and leaned on a rock slightly feeling a little relaxed. Then Raph came in and said as it made Leo laugh. " man I thought this was warm water... This is a little hot..."
   " Haha don't worry Raph you will get used to it by the time we leave, " Leo said turned to face Raph while he leaned to the rock. Raph watched Leo as he had his eyes closed sense Raph mainly came in was to watch Leo making sure he didn't faint from the heat.
    Leo looked so relaxed as Raph sat there as he got his arms then to the edge if the spa and leaned his head back closing his eyes as he tried to relax a little. Till he then felt hands to his thigh making Raph moan as he then opened his eyes to look and see Leo there as he started to kiss his neck. " Leo, what are you doing?"
    " Making out with you what else?" Leo said as he kept kissing Raph's neck till he felt Leo bit him as he grabbed Leo. " no... This trip is for you Leo..."
    Leo then frowned as he backed up a little as he crossed his arm looking away. " Yeah yeah..."
    Raph sat here and got Leo as he got him laying slightly on Raph as his back was to Raph's plastron. " Raph?"
    " Relax okay?" Raph said as he got his head leaning back while his left arm went to Leo's plastron and his right-hand goes free in the water while Raph lay there keeping Leo close and comforting him.
    While Leo blushing and closed his eyes so he got one hand to Raph's that was on Leo's plastron. " Why don't we go out tonight..."
    Leo opened his eyes as he remembered what he told himself and turned to Raph as he said. " Yeah. That sounds nice. "

~ ~ ~
    After an hour Raph and Leo were dressed up and heading out while Raph came to Leo after locking the place. " You sure you will be okay to walk Leo?"
    " Yes, Raph stop worrying... The good thing is that I have not couched up blood since yesterday so I'm feeling pretty good after the spring. " Raph came to Leo's side as Leo then grabbed Raph's hand holding it.
   " I thought you said not to do this in public? " Leo looked to Raph and leaned his head to Raph's shoulder. " Never mind what I said... I just want to be with you even if it gets in the papers about use two..."
     Raph blushed not knowing what to think but smiled at Leo taking a courageous step as they walked down the street as it looked like the human's and mutants were not fazed at seeing them holding hands. But as they found a restaurant they went in and got a seat at the window as Leo was looking thru the menu while Raph could not stop looking at him.
    Once Leo noticed Raph he blushed and said putting the menu down. " What?"
    " Just watching you... I never believed in my life I would be with another man. It's different... But I like this kind of attention from you."  Raph said smirking at Leo while Leo said blushing hard. " Why you saying this know... I mean you have not done me yet..."
    " That's because I'm the kind of guy that likes to take you at the right time since you are the first person I ever fell in love with. " Raph said leaning back a little with his arms to the back of his head.
    The waiter then came as Leo orders their two meals and to bring them each warm sake in which got Raph's attention as he saw the drink before him. " I hope you don't mind warm sake."
    " Never tried it so can't say I do mind it," Raph said looking at the small cups as Leo laughed low while he then poured themselves drinks. Raph looked at the drinks and took first a sip as he instantly liked the flavor it gave when it was warm. " This isn't bad. "
    " See. " Leo said as he took small sips of his drink then looked around as he would see friends talking and other mutant and then couples. Raph looked at Leo and grabbed his hand surprising Leo at first then held Raph's back as Raph said. " so know that we have this time together. Let's get to know each other more. "
    Leo smiled at Raph and asked. " Alright. How old when you learned to fight?"
    " Aw... The longest I could remember so probably as soon as I could walk... Did you always want a family of your own with kids and wife before you found out you liked men?" Raph asked as Leo smiled again blushing. " I never really thought of a woman before so I always like men... But I still want a kid someday... Even if it is from adopting..."
    Raph smiled and thought. " What was your favorite thing to do?"
    " I don't know... Read I guess... " Raph creased Leo's hand as he then said blushing. " When I was young I would always play with, my little brother... We would always have a blast till our dad would get made..."
     " Raph why can't you and your brother just move out of that place..." Leo said worried as Raph said leaning back to his chair not holding Leo's hand anymore " Where would we go then, Leo?"
    " you could move in with me... And I'm sure Mikey would not mind your brother living with him..."
      " Leo... If you met my dad you would understand why we can't leave... That's why i..." Leo looked at Raph as he stopped as Leo said. " That's why you what?"
     Raph looked at Leo as if not wanting to say as he crossed his arms as if not feeling too comfortable saying it. " I was transferred to take the contract of the mutant cure so your company would not take claims of it... If I got that contract I know I and Donnie would get away from him for good..."

.