Chapter 47

Leo's hands were shaking as he then just got off and went out of the room. Raph just laid there on the bed shocked at Leo punching him as he placed a hand on his cheek where Leo punched.
    But Raph then heard the front doors close as he got up and went off his bed limping badly while he got out and saw Leo's bag on the floor while he looked to the door.
   Leo as walking off not sure where he was going as he was whipping his eyes from crying when he then noticed the tears were not stopping. Leo didn't know what to do since he didn't want to go home right know as he then heard his phone rang so he pulled it out.
    Leo saw it was Raph as he pressed the ignore button then got a hand in his pocket feeling paper and looked at it as he blushed. ' Usagi's number... But I shouldn't... I would make things worse...'
    So he got to his old apartment place and sat there in the front as he heard his phone go off again seeing it was Raph again. Leo wanted to answer but was just to hurt from hearing that Raph night be pushing Leo away for a reason.
   Leo closed his eyes and sat there when again his phone went off. But this time it was a text message as he saw it's from Raph. ' he is probably saying ' Fine fuck it if you want to be alone fine then ill leave!' '
    Leo then turned his phone off as he sat there trying to think as he heard as if a car pulls up. Leo looked over thinking it would be Raph coming to find him when Leo's eyes widened seeing who it was. " Leo, what are doing out here?"
    " U-Usagi? What are you..." Leo saw him come over as he saw Leo's crying face as he said looking sad. " Leo this is what I was talking about... You might love him... But he puts you in more pain then you know..."
    Leo didn't know how to respond to that as Usagi came over and hugged Leo. Leo blushed as he wanted to push Usagi away but he felt that he needed this as he hugged back and cried in Usagi's shoulder.
    When Leo got done crying Usagi got Leo in his car and started to drive them to Usagi's place. As they sat there in the car Leo looked down as if ashamed making Usagi ask. " Why do you have that face? You did nothing wrong, Leo..."
    " I should go home..." was all Leo said making Usagi say back. " Like hell you are... That man hurts you Leo and you are just going to go back to him like some lost puppy?"
     Leo looked to Usagi as he spoke the truth feeling the Vicodin a little already hitting him. " Usagi I still have feelings for you... I always will... But I love Raph... And I can't go in or we might do something I will regret..."
   Usagi looked at Leo till he widened his eyes asking him. " You didn't... Did you already have sex with him!"
    Leo nods as Usagi placed a hand on his face. " Leo... This is your life... You get to choose what you want... Not him not even me... It's you. So tell me, Leo, what do YOU want?"
    Leo looked down and closed his eyes trying to think but as he did he felt Usagi grab his chin. " I always wanted you, Leo... I thought we would meet again and try to start things over..."
    " If I was not with Raph then I might have... But at the same time, I would be already dead too..." Usagi grunted and just unbuckled his seat as he went to Leo getting on his lap as Leo's eyes widened hugely. " Usagi what are you doi-"
    Usagi interrupted Leo but kissing his lips as he got his hands on Leo's cheeks. Leo tried to get him off as Usagi pulled away seeing Leo supper red as he looked at him saying with a shocked tone. " Usagi get off me, please... I don't want to do this..."
    " But I do Leo... I have been wanting you in me for all these years..." Leo blushed as he then felt Usagi getting his lips to Leo's neck kissing and biting him. Leo tried to hold it in but couldn't as he started letting out pants and blushed while low moans came out of his lips. " P-Please Usagi..."
    " I can make you happy Leo... And I can make you feel safe at home." Leo closed his eyes again as he tried to stop feeling pleasured while Usagi again kissed Leo as they opened they mouths and kissed harder.
    But as they kept kissing Leo opened his eyes and grabbed Usagi's arms while he then pushed him away but still on Leo's lap as Usagi looked surprised. Leo looked at him and said with blushed cheeks. " I love Raphael Usagi... I know I do because when we make out I struggle to stop him... When we have sex I can't help but want to please him and I never think about wanting him to stop... His touch makes me instantly hot wanting him... Raphael might have a very bad temper... But I can't leave him because of that..."
     Usagi looked down as he said sadly. " You... I will not stop Leo..."
   Leo looked at Usagi as he saw how serious Usagi was. " I will take you home to Oroku... But I will not stop trying to have you pick me over him..."
     Leo looked at Usagi as he grabbed his hips and pulled him closer while Leo then said to Usagi's neck feeling Usagi shiver hard. " Raph has changed me as well Usagi... I might seem weak still but I can be more dominating then I as before dome times. Besides, I don't think you could able me anymore..."