Chapter 62

Leo and Raph were sitting at their table as everyone was eating and chatting. Leo was feeding Raph a bite of the cake they had while Raph hesitated but took the bite.
    Everyone was looking like they were having fun as Raph looked to Leo watched him as Casey and April were dancing so Raph looked to Leo again and let out a breath as he stood up getting his hand to Leo. Leo looks up Raph as then moved his eye to Raph's hand grabbed it while Leo stood up too. " Raph you don't have to..."
    " I know... " Raph then started to take Leo to the middle of the dance floor as Casey and April moved off the floor to watch them as Mikey then went over and to get the song going while Raph gets a hand to Leo's back and grabbed his hand with Leo's as he said to Leo. " But I want to..."
   The song started and Raph moved them a little side to side getting to the rhythm of the song while Raph kept his eyes on Leo's. Leo would kept his to Raph's as he moved with Raph letting him lead as they went to a slightly stop while Leo felt Raph pull him closer as they would do spins and turns slowly as the others watched the two married couple so Raph then got his hand still in Leo's but changed the way holding the hand while he did another spin and let his hand go from Leo's back and Leo spun out.
    Then when Raph got Leo back to him Leo smiled more as he said to Raph. " You been practicing?"
    " Told you I needed Mikey to watch me. " That made Leo chuckle as they kept dancing and watched each other's eyes not bothered by the people surrounding them and watching the dance. Leo got his head to Raph's neck and closed his eyes while Raph blushed and looked down to Raph as he felt he might lose the focus if he looked to the others watching.
    While they kept dancing to the song Mikey was silently lip singing to the song while Donnie stood by watching their older brothers dance to the song. Raph then got his hand goes to let Leo go and got Leo's chin to look up and kiss him gently.
     Raph could not help to kiss Leo as the song still was going but while he pulled away from the kiss he looked to the others and said out. " You all going to dance too? Or is it just going to be just us two?"
   They all laughed while some of them came in to dance as Leo and Raph went back to their dancing as Raph started to sing a lot to the rest of the song to Leo low while Leo could feel both his hands to Raph's chest looking at his hands as their feet were still spinning lightly together keeping them going till the song end slowly as Raph finished with the humming.
    Raph and Leo went back to their chairs till Mikey came and got Leo to go dance as Leo looked to Raph. " It's okay to have fun."
    So Raph then watched his husband and his husband's little brother then dancing to a song not noticing Donnie standing by Raph. But once Raph saw Donnie he said looking back to Leo and Mikey. " I'm not dancing again if you are here for that Don..."
    Donnie laughed and came to Raph placing a hand to his shoulder. " No... I'm here to congratulate you... "
    Raph and Donnie looked at watch other so Raph stood up and placed a hand on his brother's shoulder. " Thanks... Know you and Mikey need to tie up the not too. "
    Donnie laughed and looked to Mikey having fun. " In time... But not too long know. "
        Raph nods as then Raph sat back down and Donnie looked to him. " You okay?"
     Raph nods again and said looking at Leo. " This is all a little overwhelming I think... I never thought to be married or to even find love in that matter..."
     Donnie watched his big brother and said looking at the two again. " Love comes to uninspected times Raph... As well as finding it... You just need to learn to hold on and fight with anything that comes your way with Leo. "
     Raph chuckled and said looking at Donnie. " You told me that when I was just working at their company..."
    Donnie looked confused as he then said thinking. " I did... Wow... Well its still true. "
     Leo then came back with Mikey and Mikey got Donnie dragging him to the dance floor. " come on Donnie your turn!"
     Leo laughed as Raph then said leaning a little close to Leo. " Thank god I fell in love with you and not Mikey."
    Leo looked to Raph as he asked: " Why?"
   " Because look at him he is always so hyper and with balls of energy... And you know how I am with running around everywhere..." Leo then laughed as he got a hand to Raph's cheek but Raph grabbed his hand and started to kiss the palm where the healing cuts here.
     Leo blushed as he watched Raph kiss his palm while he then said low. " I love you Raph."
    Raph looked up to Leo as he got a hand to Leo's cheek pulling his head closer to Raph's. " I love you too Leo."
    Then they kissed as Raph forced his tongue into Leo's mouth but to make Leo moan as Raph said pulling away. " But just to let you know we are going to have a lot of fun tonight."