Chapter 31

Leo looked to Raph for a little till he just opened his lips and started moaning out as Raph then got back to his knees and started thrusting hard again. " Aw! R-Raph! "
    Leo then gripped his own member and started to stock himself slightly from Raph's thrust while Raph would continue to watch Leo loving to see him this pleasured.
    Leo closed his eyes and used his free hand behind himself to try and stay a little more steady with the wall by his head. But as Leo was feeling at bliss from Raph's hard thrusts Raph was feeling his right leg started to get a little sore as his thrusters where getting a little slower than was getting Leo's attention looking to him.
     Leo had the feeling what was making Raph slow down as he got his legs free and wrapped around Raph to then have them two rolls again this time they fell slightly off the bed as Raph was on the floor and his legs on the bed while Leo was on still Raph while Raph was rubbing his head. " Ow... Leo, I think you rolled the wrong way..."
    Leo looked to Raph and leaned done kissing his lips making him moan and Leo then sat up straight getting his hands on Raph's plastron. " Not really. "
   Then Leo started moving up and down making Raph moan leaning back as he got his hands to Leo's sides making his member go in and out of Leo more faster. " Aw yeah..."
    Leo shut his eyes looking a little up as Raph kept his eyes right to Leo still wanting to see him some more. Raph then saw Leo's member as he let's go of his side and grabbed it to stroke him making Leo moan out as he started to slam down hard on Raph.
    Raph liked seeing Leo on the top like this but he wanted to see more of him on the bottom too so he started to lean up making Leo look at him. " Get back on my bed. "
    " If you get back on your knees your right leg with hurt again..." Raph grabbed Leo's member again and started to stroke him as he said. " I know but I want to see you on the bed this time. "
     Leo panted looking to him as he then nods getting up and over to the bed. Raph got up fast and went to Leo having him on his knees and hands. " this position looks perfect. "
    Leo blushed as Raph came back on the bed and grabbed Leo's sides yet again and thrusts back into him making Leo's grip the bed sheets again. "Aw! You're so... rough..."
    Raph smiled at Leo and said as he reached over grabbing Leo's member again and started to stroke him some more as he thruster into Leo. " Do you want me to be gentle?"
    Raph saw Leo shacking his head as he also said out. " No..."
   " Good." Raph then started to thrust harder making Leo moan out as he tried to control his moaning sense he felt he was moaning like he was crazy. Leo then opened his eyes and started to stand on his knees as Raph's head was my Leo's and they then kissed hard as Leo felt himself getting as if tighter while he moaned more feeling closer and closer till he then grabbed Raph's arm and came while he soon then felt Raph cum in him and Leo laid on his plastron on the bed and Raph right over him as they both panted hard.
    Raph opened his eyes and looked to Leo as he saw him breathing a little harder so Raph got up and out of Leo. He went to his side and rubbed Leo's face getting him to open his eyes. " You okay?"
    " yeah..." was all Leo said as he closed his eyes again but had a smile as Raph smiled too. He then got Leo to get up to be more in his bed going out of his room to the hall getting rid of his know dirty blanket and grabbed a clean one walking back in the room and unfolded it placing it over Leo.
    But Leo opened his eyes and said getting slowly up. " I better go... Before your father gets home..."
     " No... you know you are too weak to even walk after sex... Just lay down and don't worry about that... " Raph said as he got in the blanket after closing his door and went right to Leo as he got Leo's head on his arm and cuddled him. " you are safe here Leo... Don't worry about a thing and rest."
     Leo only nods his head and closes his eyes falling fast to sleep like usual while Raph stayed awake as long as he could watching Leo sleep in his arms while his free hand was rubbing up and down Leo's arm. ' I will protect you, Leo... From my father or anyone else that means to do you harm...'