Chapter 44

Leo stood by Raph as they held hands and walked down to the sidewalk as Leo then saw soon the park as he saw Raph taking him there while they sat on the bench. Leo sat there with Raph as they let their hands go and Leo looked to Raph. " This was where you were at?"
    Raph nods his head while getting his cane to the floor and looking around at the night's moon as the light. " Yeah... I also met a little kid."
   " Really? I didn't know Raph had a soft spot for kids?" Leo said as if teasing him while Raph looked to Leo then grabbed his cane standing up in front of Leo. " No! She would not stop bothering me..."
    " Even better Raph v.s kid and the winder is that kid!" Leo then laughed as Raph blushed hard and looked away. " I didn't bring you here to insult me..."
    Leo stopped laughing as he whipped his eyes from tears falling of how funny he thought it sounded. " Okay, I'm sorry... So why did you bring me here? Made you remember of a memory?"
   Raph looked at the park and stood there for a second as Leo slowly lost his smile as he was about to get up as Raph then spoke. " Seeing the kids here... And how happy they were... I don't know... it just made me feel like I want that too..."
    Leo widened his eyes and stood up as he went to Raph grabbing his hand tightly. "You're saying you want a family of your own?"
    Raph looked to Leo as he saw Leo smile. " I want that too Raph. I want us to start a family together. "

~ ~ ~
     The next morning Raph was already up and token his shower while he was then dressing up while Leo was downstairs. Raph came down with his cane as he came into the living room as Leo was waiting in his office room. " Leo are you ready..."
      Leo got up and went out to Raph as he smiled getting Raph's set of keys while he caught them and looked at the extra key. " what's this?"
     " I know it's not the one you been working on for yours..." Leo said blushing as he continued. " but I hope you won't mind doing it again."
    Raph walked out and to the parking spots as one had a motorcycle were while he looked at Leo. " You got me a motorcycle?"
    Leo rubbed his neck a little nervous. " I won't have to worry about you crashing or anything being on the Vicodin right?"
    Rah walked over to it as he let his hand lightly brushing his fingers around it. " Na... You got me this Leo if I got in a crash I would get mad at myself."
    Leo smiled and placing his hands in his pockets. " So you still want me to go with you or will you be okay alone?"
    Raph saw there was a spot for his cane as he went over and placed his cane in it then went on it and got his key out starting it. " That's up to you Leo. Have you ever ride on a motorcycle?"
   Leo looked a little away from Raph as he tried not to look too scared. " Not really they don't seem nice to ride on..."
    Raph smirks at Leo and got his arms between the handles looking at Leo as Raph started to rocked the motorcycle a little side to side. " So you getting on or not?"
    " What?" Leo looked nervous as Raph leaned back up and patted the seat behind him. "You're going to make me late. "
     Leo looked scared but swallowed as he worked over and hesitated as he got on. " Wrap your arms around me."
    Leo got his arms around Raph as he laid his face to Raph's back closing his eyes. " Ready?"
    " Y-Yeah..." Leo said scared as Raph revved the engine once then backed up as he then went on the road and drive off. Raph went fast missing this feeling as he smirked while moving them past the other cars with ease.
    But as Raph felt Leo's hand tighten around him he got a hand on Leo's arm while Leo blushed but kept his eyes closed. Raph then rubbed Leo's hands and said out to him smiling. " Leo open your eyes!"
     " N-No! I'm good!" Leo said back as he felt Raph still rubbing his hand to Leo's. " Leo trust me!"
     Leo shook a little as he then started to open his eyes as he then winded his eyes as he saw them passing more cars till he saw the beach blushing at how this ride was making him feel.
    Raph felt Leo loosen a little as he then smiled and got his hand back to the handle as he went on seeing the beach for a second then the beach went out of their view and Leo looked to Raph as he saw his face with the review mirrors.
    Leo blushed as he looked to see Raph like this happy and smiling but then Leo saw Raph slowing down as they then went to a parking lot and picked a spot as then Raph parked it and Leo went off as Raph looked to Leo. " So?"
     " Okay it was pretty cool..." Leo said blushing as Raph laughed then turned the engine off and started to get off and placed the keys in his pocket then grabbed his cane and started to head to the entrance to the hospital.