Chapter 15

Raph was getting in the elevator feeling so mad while he got the shirt on that was Leo's as he buttoned it up and whipped his eyes. " It's bullshit..."
    Then he pressed the button and the elevator went down as Raph got a hand on his face shaking while his other hand went to the handle as he stood there. But as he saw the door opened he walked out and saw the two same men there in the black clothing as he growled more walking over to them as he was too furious as he went to one and grabbed his shirt punching him in the face making the man fall to the ground. " get the fuck out of here!"
    The other grabbed the one to the ground and they went off as Raph then started to breathe hard. So he went to the guards and spoke to them. " Who the hell are they?"
     " We don't know... They come to see the CEO alone all the time but we never let them pass us. " Raph looked to the door as he thought to himself. ' this is probably why Leo's dad wanted me as the guard... Because of those two...'
    Raph rubbed his neck then started to the exit to make sure they were actually gone till he then heard Leo as he turned to see him as if he felt madder. " Get back to your office..."
    Raph then started to walk out of the place while Leo came out as he grabbed Raph's back arm. Raph pulled Leo's hand off him as he looked to Leo. " just go back and leave me alone... Before you make another scene..."
     " I don't care if I do... Please, Raph listens to me..." Leo said sadly as he stood there while Raph looked at him again. " why should I listen to a person that does not want to fight to live... I have been thru worse and you let your perfect life just rot... "
    Raph then walked on as Leo stood there watching him leave until he then looked around seeing everyone watching as he just went inside and to the elevator as he then closed his eyes while tears fell and his hand's which was now dried blood on his arms.

~ ~ ~
    Donnie was walking home while also dropping Mikey halfway to Mikey's work till Mikey saw Raph across the street as he pointed out saying to Donnie. " hey is that Raph?"
     Donnie looked and saw him as he looked at Mikey. " Stay right here. "
    Then Donnie ran crossed the road and yelled out getting Raph's attention. " Raph!"
    He stopped and looked over to see his little brother but he then saw Mikey were across the street as Donnie came right to him. " What happened? "
    " I took your stupid advice... That's what happened... Know just leave me alone..." Raph then went on as Donnie looked at his brother then looked over to Mikey as he signed and walked over to Mikey as he walked him to the building. " Donnie, what happened?"
    " I don't know... I will talk more to him after I drop you off. " Mikey only nods as they got close to the building.

~ ~ ~
    Raph was getting home as he took off the shirt and ripped it up as he walked right to the dojo and went in getting to the center and sat there as if waiting for something as his hands clenched. " What are you doing in here?"
     Raph kept his face to the ground as he heard his dad come in while Raph ground his teeth and got on his good arm and tried to kick his dad while he blocked but also smirked. " you got your anger back. That's good. Now let's have an actual fight. "
    Raph charged at him as he was so close to hitting his dads fast but he got his then bad leg and swung Raph fast to a wall but Raph used his two feet and pushed himself from the wall and got a hit to his dad.
     His dad then went to grab his arm again when Raph tried to hit him again bit Raph this time used his knee and got his dad to the ground as then Raph went to get on him as he was about to punch his dads face but then two men came in and grabbed Raph's arms pulling him off Saki while Raph still tried to attack him as if he was so angry he didn't care who he hit.
    But as Saki looked at his son he smirked to him as he came over and punched his fist hard to Raph's plastron chest as Raph granted and got let go as he fell to the floor. " What made you like this? This is the kind of fighting I want you to learn on. "
   Raph panted for a second then said still to the ground. " Fuck you..."
    Saki lost his smirk and grabbed a weapon from his shelf as he came back over as he had a katana. " That's not how you should take to your parent or sensei."
    " What do you care..." Raph said as first as he looked up at his dad still breathing hard. " All you care about is that you get what you fucking want... "
    Saki looked at his son then lifted his katana up about to cut Raph as then he saw Donnie get in the way holding a staff stopping the katana. " Please father... Let him be... He is not well..."
    Saki looked to Donnie then at Raph as he then kicked Donnie in the chest as his back shell hit the wall and Saki put his katana back. He walked out as Raph looked to Donnie. " Why the hell did you do that!"
     Donnie opened his eyes and looked at him. " Because it seemed right for me to get the last hit for once."
     Raph went back to the ground as Donnie came over and laid by him. " Tell me what happened Raph..."
     " I let myself fall in love to a person that is dying and does not even care if he dose die..." Raph said closing his eyes as Donnie looked at Raph. " He? Your in love with a man too?"
     Raph looked to his little brother. " It doesn't matter anymore... I hate him for thinking like that right now..."