Chapter 17

Raph could not help as he would moan then hiss at the feelings. He had tears under his eyes while they were shut as he gripped Leo's hands hard. " Raph... You okay?"
    When he heard Leo say that he opened his eyes and looked at the ceiling. " Y-Yea...aw!"
    As Leo felt he was in far enough while he then grabbed Raph's member as he stroked him as he thrust in and out hearing Raph moan loud. " Aw! L-Leo!"
    Leo panted looking at Raph as he said blushing hard at seeing how hot Raph looked under him as he could not help it and thrust more in making Raph arch his back more.
    Raph used the hand that Leo let go as he placed it over his mouth not wanting to hear himself moan like he was a crazy animal. But as Leo was looking at Raph he got his hand off Raph's member and grabbed his hand pulling it away as he said while still thrusting. " I want to hear you Raph..."
    He looked to Leo as then Leo thrust in harder making Raph then have more tears starting to fall down his face. Leo rubbed his thumb on Raph eyes then went back to stroking him as Leo felt close.
    " I'm cumming...Raph!"  Leo said as he yelled Raph's name while he came in Raph as then Raph came hard while he laid there as he looked at Raph.
    He had a red face as sweet was on both of them while also smiled and leaned down kissing Raph lightly while he pulled out of him. Raph kissed back getting his arms around Leo's sides as he moved them up and down feeling Leo's sides. " You okay?"
    Raph looked at Leo then said slightly looking away. " I'm a little sore but I'm okay... How about you?"
    As Raph asked then he looked up to Leo and placed hand to Leo's cheek seeing him look very spent. " Yeah... Tired but I'm okay..."
    Raph got a good grip of Leo and rolled then as he was on top of Leo while he then kissed Leo's plastron saying low. " Get some sleep..."
      Leo only nods as Raph then looked to Leo seeing him already fast asleep so Raph closed his eyes and leaned his head on Leo's plastron chest on top of him as Raph too then fell asleep.

~ ~ ~
   The next morning was up as Raph grunted as he saw the suns light from his eyelids shut as he used the blanket to cover his face while then he heard Leo. " Come on Raph we have only an hour to eat then head to work."
    Raph grunted more and removed the blanket from his face as he looked at Leo with light pink cheeks. Leo saw him and went over sitting as he felt Raph's forehead as he moved out of Leo's hands. " I'm not sick... Just a hangover..."
    " well, I'm sure eating will help to get dressed your clothes are on this chair. I washed them this morning so they are dry," Leo said getting off the bed as he then headed out and placed the plates on the table in the living room as he went to get Raph water instead of milk to drink.
    Raph was coming out with just his pants as he looked not too happy. " Not a morning person?"
    " I see that you are..." Raph said as he sat down and started getting his tops on. " Here."
    Raph looked at the water than a pill as Raph looked to Leo. " It helps with nausea... This way at least you will keep your food down. "
    Raph grabbed the pill then said after taking the pill and drinking the water. " Have you couched blood yet today?"
    Leo shook his head. " not yet..."
    " How many times do you using do?" Raph asked as he looked at the food in front of him. " I don't know. It could be one time or three times a day..."
    Raoh looked at him as he said before eating. " You should bring some extra clothes if you get blood on them again."
   " yeah that's a good idea." then Leo started to eat as they eat silently and also got ready as they were soon heading out. Raph as usually would walk behind Leo so he would keep watch of anyone around them and if Leo was going to faint for having the viruses.
    Raph felt Leo was soon going to go in the Colma that he has heard the others with the virus had. Raph didn't want to see Leo in the hospital but if it was to make him feel better.
    But as Raph looked to Leo he saw Leo starting to couch as Raph got a hold of him in his hands while he then rubbed Leo's back as they were bent down to be closer to the ground.
    Raph looked to Leo worried as he would continue coughing as some blood would fall on the snow. Raph then got his hands to Leo's head as he felt him burning up. " Leo you need to get back home..."
     " No... There is a very important meeting today... I can't miss this meeting..." Raph looked sad as he rubbed Leo's back some more. Since he was done coughing Raph got some snow and placed it on Leo's bloody hand as Raph started to rub the snow on his hand to get the blood off his hand.
    Leo then got a handkerchief as he had it in the pocket as he bought it last week as a red color so the blood would not stain it or let others know as he whipped his mouth and spat out the blood from his mouth. " I'm sorry..."
    Raph got done then got Leo's know cold hand in both of his and blew his hot air in his hands to warm Leo's hand up. " No need to apologize Leo... Your not well its not like you have control of this..."