Chapter 64

Raph was slightly running outside for a morning work out as he would be passing by the park while he looked over and stopped not seeing Kiru there or the other days when he would come out to run as he would see the other kids play. ' Leo wants kids...'
    Raph went over to the bench and sat there looking at them all as he leaned his arms on his laps. ' What if I'm, not a good parent... I could be like my dad... Mean and not caring about the kid's health or something... '
    Then Raph got a hand to his face making him sign. ' God, what if I'm the reason that we wouldn't get a kid... Dad did say he had hard times getting me and Donnie since he was an Oroku... I'm in the Hamato name but what if they find out I am Saki's son...'
    Raph started to panic as he then heard yelling as Raph got up and looked at the kids scared as then a baby fox came out of the playground and ran off as Raph backed up from the fox. It ran across the street and it ran in the bushes while Raph did notice it was hurt so he looked at the kids as they ran to their mom's. ' What was a fox doing here? And it is a baby...'
    Raph was about to go over to the side where the fox ran off too but then someone yelled at him as Raph turned to see Mikey in his car as he came over. " Mikey?"
    " Hey, Leo needs you to get home he is going to make dinner but he found you didn't take your phone. " Raph got his hands to his pockets noticing as he then got to the car getting in. " Thanks, Mikey. "
    Raph then looked over to where he saw the fox run off to when then Mikey started to drive them off to the house.

~ ~ ~
      Leo and Donnie were talking as Raph was so unfocused as he was wondering what a wild baby fox would be at the park or even in the town. Till he looked fast to Leo as he grabbed Raph's arm. " Raph you okay?"
    " Yeah..." Raph didn't know why it bothered him while he and Leo said bye to their brothers then went back to the kitchen as Raph was washing the dishes this time and Leo cleaned the table then Raph grunted and got his finger part that was just cut in his mouth. Leo looked up and went over as he asked grabbing Raph's finger. " You okay?"
    " It's just a small cut." Raph said when then Leo went to one of the drawers and gets a band-aid out placing it on his cut grabbing his hand again and kissed the spot. " there."
    Raph blushed and looked at the band-aid as he bit his bottom lips. " I think I need a walk..."
   Leo looked to Raph and came back getting by him. " Okay, I will finish them. Be care out there. "
    Raph nods and went over giving Leo a kiss in the cheek and went out as he got his hands in his pockets. He didn't know why he was walking tonight in the dark while he would look around as if trying to find something while he was at the park and scratched his head. '  i am trying to find that fox... Darn it why? It's not my problem...'
    Then he kept going as he went across the street looking in the bushing seeing it not there. So he kept going as he was seeing a slight bridge walking over and stopped looking at it. 
    It looked old but he started on it while he was about to get to the middle since it was not that long of a bridge. " Hey!"
    Raph heard someone yell as he turned fast to then see the fox as it ran over and jumped on the railing passing Raph so Raph then looked at the two humans as Raph got pushed by the first person passing. But once he saw the second one he saw it had a handgun as he grabbed the mans arm and pinned them two as the human landed on the ground dropping the gun.
    Raph grabbed it and threw it over the bridge as he ran to the other man and grabbed his hair pulling him back as he grabbed his gun as well and then threw it to the ground hard braking it a little. " What the hell mutant!"
    Raph stood up and a few feet away from them as the fox came from the corner looking as Raph yelling. " Why are you chasing a baby fox with guns!"
     " It stole from our store!"
     "You're killing it for doing that! That's ridiculous!" then he felt something to his leg and looked down seeing the fox hiding behind him. Raph grunted and reached for his wallet getting it out and took out a few thousand dollars handing it to the men. " Here this will pay for what it stollen and for damaging your guns... now get out of here or I will actually kick your asses!"
    Then men grabbed the money and left as Raph signed and looked to the fox as he turned and bent his knees as it ran a little away but stopped looking at him with low ears. " Come here I'm not going to hurt like them."
    It hesitated as Raph went to his knees and on a hand getting his free hand closer to the fox. " Come one. You're okay."
    It came a little close as it smelled his hand and acted like it was okay till Raph moved his other hand a little to fast as the baby fox got scared and bit his finger that had the cut. Raph grunted at the bite but didn't pull away as he said smirking. " You got a strong jaw... for a baby..."
     It looked to him growling as it soon then started to lose its strength to stand and lets Raph's finger go and fell to the ground. " Hey..."
     Raph came fast to the fox and got his shirt off as he got the fox in it and started to get up carrying the baby hurt fox home as Raph got his phone out and called Donnie.