Chapter 53

Leo was in the room as Raph was back as he was standing as he rubbed his arms. Then Raph came in as he was awake and yelling. " Let me fucking out! Now!"
       Then he saw Leo as he struggled. " Let me out!"
      As they released him from the bed he got up and off the bed but fell to the ground as Leo came fast to Raph as Raph got his hand to Leo's face looking at him. " What did he do!"
     Leo grabbed Raph's hands and placed it to his lips while Raph then grabbed Leo's arm as he said more. " tell me dammit!"
     Leo opened his eyes and smiled sadly as his eyes tears. " I can't... I'm sorry..."
     " Why... Why can't you tell me!" Raph yelled as he then felt Leo's arms shake. " Because I'm doing this so you can walk again..."
     " I don't care if I can walk Leo! Tell me please!" Raph yelled as tears came out of his eyes. But all Leo did was look down as Raph let his arm go and watched Leo as he said cold. " Get out..."
     Leo looked to Raph as Raph punched Leo in the face and said as he yelled with tears falling. " Get out now!"
      Leo stood up and went out as Raph cried out grounding his teeth as he felt his chest in so much pain.

~ ~ ~
      Later that night Raph was in his bed while a nurse was in the room checking his leg. " You have two more surgery then you should walk after the two surgeries in a month. "
      " Whatever... " Raph said looking at the ceiling as he then closed his eyes when then a voice was heard as Raph opened his eyes. " Hey, brother..."
     " What the hell you doing here..." Raph asked as Donnie sat by Raph. " Leo called crying... He wanted me by you tonight..."
      " Don't bother just pretend you where and leave me alone..." Raph said as Donnie signed as he looked at Raph. " I don't know why... But Leo goes to our Dads every night..."
      Raph looked at Donnie and said worriedly. " What? Do you know what is going on in there?"
      Donnie shakes his head. " You know how dad is... But if you want I can go in there and see what is going on."
      Raph looked at the nurse as he shook his head. " No..."
      " what about Leo? Don't you want to-"
      " No, I don't... Whatever Leo is doing is not my business anymore..." Raph then moved his eyes to the nurse as Donnie nods understanding while he stood up. " Okay... Then I will just leave... Try to hold on brother..."

~ ~ ~
     Leo was just getting home as he was panting and cried as he lied there to the stairs. As he was told while Saki was with Leo that Raph was acting a
Like he did not care what Leo was doing as Leo believed it.
     Leo was sore and in so much pain from his pride and how he was letting Saki do this to him as he started to hyperventilate. Leo grabbed his hand to his chest and just laid there as if wanting to just give up.
     But he then started to stand up and went to the shower getting it on as he stripped while there was cut and bite marks all over him as well as restraint marks where Leo struggled to get free. Leo went in the shower getting nothing but hot water on as he stood there breathing hard as he felt his legs give and fell to his knees.

~ ~ ~
     The days pass when Raph was almost healed from his last surgery and not hearing from Leo. Raph was worried, not hearing from him as he was getting out of the place as he stood up on his feet getting his pants on and zipped it up.
     He pressed the button to the bed when soon Usagi came in as he saw Raph dressed. " Where are you going?"
    " You are talking me to my dads," Raph said getting his shirt then on as he grabbed his cane and walked out with Usagi looked at Raph first confused. " But your legs... "
    "I will rest once I get Leo home..." Raph said getting to the elevator as he pressed the lobby button. Raph and Usagi stood there while he saw how Raph was looking pissed and most of all looking like he wanted blood.
    They got out of the place showing its night as Raph looked at the time it is was 5 minutes past midnight while he said out. " Witch ones your car!"
    Usagi got his keys out and pressed a button while his car beeped and Raph went to it getting in the passenger side. Usagi looked at Raph as he got in and started the car as they drove out of the hospital parking lot and to his dad's place.