Chapter 21

Leo's eyes widened he was shocked to hear this while he then looked down as he said: " then why didn't you just take that chance of asking for it before I know my father did not mind gays?"
    Raph looked at Leo as he leaned back forward while he got Leo's Cheek and said looking right at him with a sad smile. " I felt safe there with you... I felt I could be myself and not get judged... Then as I got to know you a little more I fell in love with you Leo..."
    Leo looked at Raph as he let out a slight hard breath as if he was holding it in this whole time. " But you're still wanting that contract... That's why you here right?"
     " Leo don't be stupid I love you and I'm here protecting you not as a bodyguard... But also as my lover... I don't want to see you get hurt... So no I'm not going for the contact anymore. I will find another way to get us two out of there." Leo had small tears fall at hearing Raph tell him that as Raph whipped his tears away smiling at him. " now stop crying Leo and let's enjoy this time. I'm planning on taking you to every bar in this town. "
   Leo laughed again and said. " Oh man, I don't think I can get too drunk... I'm not too friendly when I am."
    Raph looks surprised as he said, " What do you mean?"
    " Like I am the dominated man instead of you..." Leo said whipping his eyes with a slight smile. Raph smirked and said grabbing his cup. " I would like to see that."
    That made Leo blush as their meals came and they then started talking about Leo and Mikey when they were young as they two laughed low not to disturb the others around them while also finishing up their two sakes.
    But as they were heading out Leo was pretty drunk sense Raph ordered more sake for Leo to drink as they started to walk home. Raph was holding Leo a little since he was not very stable for walking by himself as Raph hold him close.
    Leo looked at Raph with his red cheeks looking at him as he started to have thoughts of what he could do to Raph. Leo then smirked and slightly pushed Raph in an ally as Raph looked a little puzzled but felt he got against a wall. " You wanted to see me like this. And know you will. "
    Leo then started kissing Raph hard as he already forced his tongue in Raph's mouth as Raph didn't hesitate to kiss back but he soon felt Leo started to get Raph's pants off making him pull their lips away panting a little. " Leo I don't think..."
     "I know you been wanting me to fuck you again Raph. So why stop me know?" Leo said showing a sexy drunk smirk as Raph looked at Leo blushing hard while Leo then got Raph's pants undone. " Because... I don't want you regretting doing this in public..."
    " you know the good thing about me being drunk." Leo then came to Raph's lips and finished saying before capturing them again. " I don't ever regret anything. "
     Raph moaned in the kiss as their tongues were fighting but as soon as Raph's tongue lost the fight he shivered and Leo started to rub Raph between his legs. Leo instantly felt Raph's member out already hard as he pulled away and smirked some more. " I see you like being dominated too Raphie."
    Leo then turned Raph around as his face was facing the wall as he said looking at Leo. " Raphie?"
     Leo chuckled and came against Raph's back and grabbed his member stroking him as Raph leaned his forehead to the wall as he panted moaning out Leo's name. " Leo..."
      Leo would watch Raph get pleasured from the back as he loved seeing that Leo could make Raph this weak. So he used his free hand and started undoing his own pants while he then started to kiss Raph's neck.
    Raph had his eyes closed and his teeth where slightly grinding nervous that someone would see them. But as Raph felt Leo's member against him he winded his eyes. " Leo not - aw!"
    Raph yelled as he then covered his mouth moaned as Leo instantly went in Raph and thrusts. Leo panted as he would continue thrusting and stroking and said. " Keep it low Raphie... Or someone will see us. "
     Raph kept moaning trying to keep it low as best as he could while he felt himself about to cum as he used one hand on Leo's as he gripped Leo's arm when he then came. Once Leo lets him go he grabbed Raph's sides and started thrusting more in Raph harder.
   Raph soon then felt Leo cum in him as Leo panted pulling out of Raph. Raph pants for a few minutes as he then started to get his pants back on while he looked to Leo as he too was getting them back on.
   But Leo came back over to Raph and said low. " that is something I will not forget Raphie..."
    " Why you keep calling me Raphie?" Raph asked as Leo laughed. " Because it's cute when I see you weak under my touch. ". Raph blushed and looked at Leo as he then started having them walk the rest of the way to their place.