Chatpter 19

They were on the plane as Raph was sleeping since he spent the whole night with Leo to not back out on the trip while Leo was at the window looking out. He was not too happy to go since he felt something bad might happen as he held onto his hands.
    But he then looked to sleeping Raph as he put on a little smile. ' I should do this for Raph... Forget about the public and just enjoy each other there at the little time I have left...'
    Leo then closed his eyes while he then felt a hand go on his as Leo opened his eyes and turned to Raph as he saw him still sleeping but held his hand making Leo blush lightly with a smile. So Leo then leaned his head to Raph's shoulder and fell asleep too.

~ ~ ~
    Raph is woken up as he heard that they where almost there and to put on their seatbelts. So he looked at Leo and brushed his cheek waking him up. " Hey, we are almost there time to put on the seatbelts. "
    Leo nods and sits up straight as he then got his seatbelt on while Leo hated the planes landing as he gripped his hands to the armrests till he then felt Raph grab his arm and said smiling to him. " It's okay."
    " Yeah..." Leo said as their plane then shortly landed as they got off the plane while Leo looked to Raph as he was by the league drop while he had Leo sitting over where the benches where. Leo was so focused on what to do when he got back as his dad made the trip for a month there in Japan as it made Leo more worried for some odd reason.
    Raph then came with both their two leagues as Leo got up saying with a smile. " Raph I can carry my own league you know..."
    " Not a chance this is for you to relax and that means I carry what we have so come on. " Raph then started walking as Leo followed looking a little around as he got out of the airport and saw his last name on one of the limo's waiting as the driver held the paper with his last name making Leo felt nervous as he went over and said smiling a little in Japanese. " I'm Hamato."
    " Aw, it's nice to meet you Mr. Hamato please come in and ill show you your place. " the Japanese man said while Raph came over. " I didn't know you spoke Japanese."
    " it happens when you are a CEO." Leo smiled a little as he got in the limo as Raph got their bags in the back and went in as Leo closed his eyes. " Do you need to rest when we get to the place?"
    Leo nods then looked at Raph. " father said we have a rental house that has a hot spring... You should enjoy it while I rest. "
    Raph grabbed Leo's hand while creasing his hand. " I would rather be by you to make sure you will be okay."
    " Raph you should enjoy your self too while here... Don't let... This from you not enjoying yourself. " Leo said smiling as he then closed his eyes.
   Raph leaned back and looked out the window seeing the Japanese human and mutants around as Raph felt like he was out of place again in a very unfamiliar way.
    But as they got driven around Raph looked at all the buildings and then a place as the limo stopped and Leo opened his eyes sitting straight up.
    Leo got to be a little to the door as he lets Raph's hand go while it then opened as Leo got out and told the man to thank you while he then looked at the place as Raph came out and whistled at it. " that's a big rental place..."
    " I told father not to do this... " Leo said looking not too happy as he likes to look like normal people a little. But then Leo looked to see Raph went to get the leagues as Leo turned to the man and bowed to him as he bowed back sense Leo knew that it was insulting the give Japanese tips.
    So Leo went to the door after the man give him the keys and he opened the door as he looked around as it was all wooden style and Leo went to the living room as Raph placed the bag to the front and looked around more placing his hands to his sides. " Nice."
     Leo went to the back doors and slides them open as it showed the hot springs while Leo took a few calm breathes then went to Raph as he said before walking up the stairs to their rooms. " Just bring my bag to my room when your done relaxing and then I will put my things away. "
    " Uh... Okay..." Raph said watching Leo walked up the stairs as Raph then went to the back doors looking at the hot spring closing the doors and went to the bags as he only grabbed Leo's while he walked up and looked to see the two rooms but one door was closed as that made Raph know that was Leo's room as he went over and opening the door to see Leo already sleeping on his bed.
    Raph placed Leo's bag down and went over to him as he got in Leo's bed and cuddled Leo to his back as Raph got his arm over Leo pulling him closer to Raph's chest as that slight woken Leo up. " Raph this is not a good idea... There might be cameras..."
    " We are fine Leo... know just go back to sleep..." Raph said as he had his eyes closed while Leo turned and placed his face against Raph's plastron as his head was under Raph's chin making Raph kiss his head then cuddled him closer as Leo fell fast back to sleep again.