Chapter 49

Leo obeyed and came as Raph's plastron was covered a little in Leo's cum as Leo instantly felt Raph almost pulled all the way out and slammed hard all the way back in as he came in Leo. Leo ground his teeth feeling Raph cumming a lot in him fast.
    But as soon as Leo felt Raph was done cumming he started to get up as he then was going to get out but to feel Raph's arms around Leo's thighs as Raph took Leo's member in his mouth sucking him. Leo panted and shivered as he struggled to not thrust in Raph's mouth. " Raph stop... I'll cum again..."
     Raph didn't listen as he pulled Leo closer as Leo got his arms to the wall to keep himself from moving as he could not hold it as he thrust in Raph's mouth. Raph moaned feeling Leo thrust in and out of his mouth as he didn't know why but he wanted to swallow Leo's cum and to also taste him as well.
    It didn't take long as Leo grabbed Raph's head and thrusts one more time as he came in Raph's mouth. Leo then pulled his member out of Raph's mouth as he had to sit back on Raph as he panted looking at Raph panting had well with his eyes closed.  
    Leo got his hand to Raph's cheeks and kissed him not fazed at tasting himself in Raph's mouth. " You okay?"
   Raph nods as he got his arms around Leo wanting to keep him close. " I am okay..."
    Leo nods as he looked to Raph. "Let's get you to bed and try to get this fever gone."
   So Raph lets Leo go as he got out first drying off then helped Raph as he dried him off and headed to the bed as Leo got Raph tucked in the bed.

~ ~ ~
     When four days passed Raph and Leo was sitting at the park as Leo was leaned to Raph's shoulder fast sleep from a lot of meetings the past days making Leo nearly sleep at all. Raph watched the kids as he then saw the girl again as she saw Raph and smiled waving at him.
   Raph put on a light smile and waved at her as Raph then looked to sleeping, Leo. ' I told you to just stay home and sleep...'
    The girl came over as she said. " Hi, Raph. How is this?"
    Raph blushed as he said looking at her. " His name is Leo... He is a very close friend of mine."
   She smiled as she came over as she saw him sleeping. " He is tired?"
    " Yes very. " Raph chuckled as he looked to Leo as he could not help but liked Leo at how he would be or act.
    She then wants to Leo's side and grabbed his cheek a little hard as Leo whined waking up as Kiru laughed running over to Raph's said as Raph laughed loud. Leo blushed and looked at the girl as Raph then said with a big smile. " Kiru one. Leo zero."
   "w-what..." Leo said sitting up as he rubbed his cheek. " Its what happened when sleeping at around kids. "
   Leo looked at the girl as he said to her. " You must be the kid Raph told me about. "
   She smiled and nods her head as she said to Leo getting close to him. " You look like you will fall asleep again."
    " Knowing you are here there is no chance I am falling back to sleep... " Leo said as she said back. " if you do I will come back and grab your cheek again hehe."
   Raph could not help but laugh as Leo blushed as she then ran back to the playground while Leo signed and said to Raph as he landed his head back to Raph's shoulder. " I see what you mean by her."
     Raph leaned his head on Leo's. "Let's go... You need to sleep anyways..."
    " Are you sure? We can stay?" Raph got up and shook his head as he looked at Leo. " No, it's fine... Besides I need to stay off my leg today since I have the surgery tomorrow..."
    Leo got up and watched Raph wave bye to Kiru as did Leo then they walked back to the house as Leo grabbed Raph's hand. Leo knew there was a 90% chance that Raph was going to have a limped leg as they found out just yesterday that the bone stabbing Raph's nerves was there since he was a kid when his dad first broken his leg.
    So the bone was all around his healing nerves so they would have to probably cut thru in the nerves to get the bone out.
   When they got home Raph said to Leo as he said with a slight smile. " I'm going to call in early..."
    Leo watched Raph get up the stairs and went down the hall with his cane as he gripped his hand on the stairs railing wishing he could do something to help Raph.