Chapter 84

Kiru was just getting home as she got to the door and looked up fast as she smiled smelling Raph's scent and ran in fast to see him there as he looked to her with a kind smile. " Dad!"
    She ran to him and hugged Raph as he bugged back kissing her head. " How is my girl?"
    " I'm good. Oh, I'm going to a singing contest tomorrow are you coming?" she asked looking at Raph he could see how happy she was to see him. " Of course. I would not miss it in the world. "
   She giggled as he went to the door closing and went to do all that Leo would do for Kiru as he at first helped with her homework the best he could. But once they were done and Raph was on the phone ordering food since he knew Leo would not want him to cook since he might burn the place down. "Where is Daddy?"
    " Uh... He is... Resting he didn't feel so well..." Raph said smiling nervously as he put the phone down getting dinner ordered. He grabbed her hand and had them to the living room as he sat and she stood looking at him. " What?"
    " You look like your not okay..." He blushed and smiled at her. " Just a little tired... I will be in the shower and get new clothes on once dinner is here. "
   She nods when she then sat to the floor and grabbed the remote as she turned on a tv show as Raph stood up and headed to the stairs to just check on Leo seeing him sleeping on his plastron. But Raph blushed as he went in and covered Leo more in the blanket as he was naked in the bed.
     Raph went to kiss Leo's head then rubbed his arm looking at Leo's slight red drunk face knowing he was going to get a hangover when he was going to wake up. Raph went over and went to his clothes he did leave here while he wants thru them to get the clean clothes and placed them in the bathroom across the room when the doorbell rang.
    Raph went out of the bathroom and to the stairs getting to the door opened to get the food as he went to the kitchen placing the bag to the counter as Kiru came over fast. " What did you get? What did you get? "
    Raph laughed at her at how she was acting and went to get plates down to the counter. " Chinese... Now go sit at the table while I make your plate."
      She nods running over as he got her plate and grabbed a fork walking over giving her the food whole she said thank you and started to eat. Raph went to the stairs again and went to the bathroom locking the door and got his clothes off turning the shower on.
    But as he was about to get in the door got knocked on as he then heard a big bang to the door. " Raph it's Leo... let me in please..."
    Raph went over to open the door but Leo falls right to the floor as Raph went to him as he laid on the bathroom floor. " Leo?"
    " I'm never drinking again..." Raph laughed and got Leo to sit on the closed toilet as he then closed the door and locked it. But when he turned to see Leo he went over and turned the water to more of a cold feeling as he got Leo up. " come on we are taking a shower."
     Leo got up and went in the cold water shivering as Raph they came in and instantly got Leo to get him close to the water as the water would fall on him. " Why is the water cold..."
    " Because I don't need you to get a fever," Raph said as he started to wash Leo's body a little. Leo chuckled and looked up a little then turned to Raph as he had his shell leaned to the wall of the shower. " I will be fine.."
   Raph came closer to the water washing himself and stood a little under the shower head as Leo watched Raph clean himself as he blushed not able to look away from Raph. So once Raph got the soap on his face to clean it Leo looked down to Raph's leg's as he felt he was getting hard.
    Leo went to Raph fast surprising him as Raph had his eyes closed so the soap would not get in his eyes while he felt himself move and his back hitting the wall. " Leo, what are you going?"
    Leo didn't answer as he got to his knees and got his hands to Raph's sides getting his tongue out to then lean in and lick Raph's slot. " Ah..."
      Raph moaned getting his hands to the wall. " L-Leo... Kiru is... Is down stairs this is not a good idea..."
    Leo pulled his tongue away saying looking at Raph. " You locked the door. "
    " That's not the point le- Ah..." Raph panted getting himself hard losing to resisted till he let his member out and Leo took it in his mouth making Raph ground his teeth. Raph's head leaned back feeling Leo take him all the way in as he got his hands to Leo's head starts to thrust in Leo's mouth.
      Leo moaned hard rubbing himself to get his member out as Raph went faster feeling Leo vibrate his member. " Leo..."
     Leo kept moaning letting Raph thrust in his mouth while he got his member out and started to stroke it and felt Raph cum a lot in Leo's mouth. When Raph let Leo's head go Leo gasped a little and lets his member go moving Raph to the water so he could get the soap off Raph's face and eyes.
     Raph panted while feeling the water and started to rub the soap then opened his eyes looking at Leo getting his lips to Leo's. Raph then grabbed Leo against the wall this time under the shower head as he got Leo's feet off the ground and his legs over Raph's arms. " you better stay quiet or I will stop."
     Leo nods when then Raph thrusts hard in Leo making him moan hard leaning his head back keeping his lips shut as Raph started to thrust in Leo as he went to get one arm free so Leo's leg went around Raph. Raph grabbed Leo's member stroking as Leo wind leaning his hand more back wanting to moan hard as he felt Raph thrust in and out of him almost all the way out hard.
     " Ah!" Leo moaned out opening his mouth not able to hold it as Raph then pulled out and Leo looked at him sadly as Raph said to his neck low" I told you. "