Chapter 22

Raph was sleeping in while he was sleeping on his bed while Leo was in the kitchen making them something to eat. He was feeling a little guilty about how he acted to Raph last night as he had the radio on as ' Uncover from Zara Larsson ' was playing.
    Leo had it low but enough that he could hear the song as he was looking at the pancakes he was cooking. The spatula in his hand was low but Leo was just thinking too much about all things.
    Like his little brother dating Raph's little brother then his father as if he will be okay when Leo passed. Then there was Raph he knows Raph would either get so depressed that he would shut everyone away from him or he would blame himself for Leo's death and kill himself later on.
    As Leo flipped the pancake in the pan he then looked at the stairs wishing Raph accept his death so then he would not worry too much about what Raph will do once he was gone. Leo got the last pancake in the plate as he then heard footsteps and looked back to the stairs blushing as Raph was there with nothing on as he stood in the living room stretching. " Smells good. What are you cooking?"
    Leo got two plates and said as he tried to keep his eyes off Raph's naked body. " Pancakes."
    Raph came over and kissed Leo's neck. " Thanks, sexy."
      Leo watched Raph make his plate as Leo said looking away as if nervous. " Raph... Sorry about yesterday night..."
    Raph looked to Leo as he looks to him to apologize. " It's okay Leo. You didn't hurt me or anything."
    Leo looked to Raph and rubbed his neck. " Still... I felt I made you uncomfortable. "
    " It was different... But a little exiting so no worries Leo. " Raph said as he got his plate done then went to eat at the table while he started to eat.
    Leo gets his plate made and eat too as they stayed silent again making them both feeling like they should talk or something.

~ ~ ~
    As a week has passed being there at night Leo and Raph were out at a nice bar as they sat at a tall table as Raph was drinking and Leo watching the couples dancing as Leo wished he would dance too as he made a slight sad sign.
    Raph looked at Leo then saw what Leo was looking at making him put his drink down on the table. " You want to dance?"
    Leo looked to Raph and smiled looking at him. " No its fine... Just thinking is all."
    Raph looked at Leo not believing what Leo was saying while he then asked for their recite as Raph paid grabbing Leo's hand and headed out. But while they walked Leo looked to Raph as he said. " What's wrong? Raph did I say something?"
    Raph stopped walking and looked to Leo. " no I just want us to go home... You're looking a little pale. "
    Leo looked confused as he then started to get pulled again to their place. But once they got there Leo saw Raph get on the couch and sat leaning his head back so Leo went to the restroom and looked at himself seeing he did look a little pale as he touched his face then turned to lean his back shell to the sink. ' man I look terrible...'
    Leo closed his eyes and took in a breath as he then walked out and to the living room again as he looked to Raph still there on the couch.
     " you okay?" Raph asked as Leo sat next to him as he said before leaning to Raph's chest. " Yeah..."
    Leo closed his eyes and placed a hand to Raph's chest as he took in his colon scent that Raph put on tonight. " I love you Raph..."
   "I love you too Leo." Raph then opened his eyes and looked over to Leo as he got his hand to Leo's arm ribbing it up and down. As then Raph then stood up confusing Leo while he turned on the radio as he grabbed Leo's hand. " Know I have to say I'm not great at this but just bear with me. "
    ' Replay from a nightcore ' was playing as Leo blushed while Raph pulled him right against him as they started to dance at first Raph grabbed Leo's right hand with his and his left hand went to Leo's back and they started to spin.
    Leo could not help but chuckle while smiling with pink cheeks as his eyes where closed. Raph watched Leo smiling as he then made a fast spin and lets his hand go from Leo's back as that had him spin out then came back with his back shell to Raph' s front.
    Raph kept his face close to Leo's as they kept dancing as well as cuddling close.
    Leo was about to say something to Raph smiling until he all of a sudden coughed and he moved away from Raph. But Raph came over to Leo fast and rubbed his back while Leo kept coughing as blood started to come out a lot more than normal as the blood went to his hands and to the floor.
    Raph looked worried for Leo as he then moved to Leo's side when Leo went from his knees on the floor as Raph saw how much the crouching was hurting Leo. " It's okay to just let it out, Leo... Don't hold it in..."
    Leo coughed for a good while as then he felt dizzy and stopped leaning forward like he fainted as Raph grabbed Leo fast. Raph got Leo's head on his lap as he tries to shake Leo as he was not waking up. " Leo... Leo! Wake up!"