Chapter 14

Mikey was on his phone as he saw the time and looked up as he was waiting for Donnie. Mikey was sitting in the park like they always meet as he then saw him and stood up and ran over go ing Donnie a hug. " Don!"
    Donnie gasped in surprised a she looked at Mikey and smiled as he then pets Mikey's head. " Hey, Mikey sorry I'm late... My father was keeping eyes on me."
    Mikey pouted at Donnie as don hot him in his arms me kissed his head. " Now let's go and waste no more time. "
    Mikey nods and walked with done while they head to get something to eat while they sat there and Donnie looked to Mikey as he asked. " How is your brother. I have been hearing that his getting a little sick lately?"
     Mikey looked down placing his drink on the table. " He seems so tired and sometimes when I hear him cough it sounds like he trying to get something out of his throat..."
   Donnie placed his hand on Mikey's as he said smiling lightly. " if you can get me a blood sample I could check how he is."
     Mikey smiled at him and held his hand. " Thanks, Donnie I don't know what I would do without you."
    Donnie leaned in and kissed Mikey as Mikey kissed back as then Donnie pulled back while putting on a smirk. " Can we go to your place after this?"
    Mikey blushed and bids smiling. " Yeah."
    Donnie chuckled to Mikey while they finished eating and started to Mikey's place.

~ ~ ~
     Leo is woken up as he looked around not seeing Raph around as he looked at his watch see he was asleep for two hours as he stood up and rubbed his face till he then suddenly coughed and covered his mouth while he went to the floor not wanting to get any blood to the couch. Then when Leo was finally stopping at coughing the door opened as Leo's eyes widened as he sat there to the floor hearing Raph. " I got you some water."
    As he came over he saw Leo as if he was whipping his face. " Leo whats wrong?"
    " N-Nothing..." Leo said trying to get rid of the blood as then Raph grabbed his arm and pulled Leo around as he was sitting on the ground. Raph loled at him seeing he looked okay as then he saw Leo's clenched hand.
    So Raph got on Leo as Leo leaned to the ground as Raph tried to open Leo's hand. " Lep stop this what is going on! Just le time see your hand!"
    " No! Get off me Raph! There is nothing!"Leo said trying to get his wrist out of Raph's hand as Leo then coughed again and he tried to get to his side hovering his mouth when then blood came more out as Raph got a little up as his green eyes widened. " L-Leo?"
    Leo got to his side and friend his teeth. " You...you can't tell anyone..."
    Raph didn't k ow what to think as he asked feeling Leo's forehead. " have toy been feeling tired a lot?"
    Leo shoved Raph's away as he started to sit up whirling his mouth again. " We both know what this is... So just stop okay..."
    Raph didn't know what to say as he looked to Leo there sitting to the ground as Raph was on one knee and hand. " Leo..."
     He looked at Raph with his blue eyes as if not feeling fazed till Raph hot a hand on his cheek as he asked Leo. " How long..."
   Leo would place a hand on Raph's but they both where covered know in blood. " I'm not sure... A few months..."
      Raph started to take his tops off as Leo looked at him looking confused as Raph become topless. " Rag what are..."
     Raoh placed his shit on the couch and started to get Leo's shirt as Leo looked down seeing the white shirt had blood on them. Leo blushed as he got the shirt off as Raph got his shirt on Leo. " if you don't want over to find out... You can't get the evidence on your clothes..."
    Raph buttoned his shirt to Leo as he was looking sad and worried but Leo said looking down. " I'm sorry I didn't tell you... I just can't face anyone knowing they know what I have... And if the public know I have the virus they will-"
    Leo was talking fast and as if scared as Raph grabbed Leo's cheeks making him look up as he had small tears falling. " if you don't want my one to know I promise I won't tell anyone... But your getting treated right?"
    Leo shakes his head and kept his hand to the ground. " What's the point... I'm a CEO that has no one other his family and I'm a failure to this company... What is there to live on when we all die someday..."
     Raph growled and then grabbed the shirts leaves as he got to back to the ground as Leo's eyes widened. " That's not true! What will happen to this place when you die! What will happened to your little brother! Your dad! And... And me... What will I do?"
    Leo saw Raph's eyes close and tears came out and landing on Leo's face. " I finally know that I have feelings for you and your dying... That's bullshit!"
     Raph then lets Leo go and started to walk to the door as Leo gets up as Raph walked out of the office closing the door. " Raph!... I'm sorry..."