Chapter 45

Leo was waiting in one of the rooms while Raph was getting his leg x- rays are taken while lying to a bed as he just looked at the ceiling. Raph was hoping it was was just a little nerve and nothing too serious as he then heard the man come in and say. " alright Mr. Oroku we got the X-rays so now we will place you back in your room and I will come to let you know what we found. "
Raph nods while he gets back to his chair and pushed back to his room as he saw Leo waiting then looked to Raph as Raph got up and went to the bed. " Did they find anything?"
" They are looking at the x-ray pictures right now so it might take a little longer." Leo nods sitting down as he got his hand to his mouth trying to think as Raph saw him. " Leo if you need to go do something you can go."
Leo looked to Raph and shook his head. " No... I came to help keep you here..."
" Leo," Raph said looking serious. " I am already here so what's the worse they could happen? I'm just waiting for my results then I'm heading home." Leo looked down as Raph closed his eyes and signed. " Leo when I first met you... you where a calm, planned man and now I feel I'm making things more difficult for you. "
" how?" Leo asked as he saw Raph open his eyes as if he was sad. " your main focus was the company and when I started to fall in love with you I promised myself I would not let myself get in the way of you running the company."
Leo looked surprised as Raph continued on looking at Leo. "now go to work I will be fine. It's not like I have what you had. "
Leo stood up and looks to Raph as Leo hugged him. " Promise me you will tell me everything that they find about your leg's x-ray..."
Raph hugged him back and said calmly. " I will now go before I have to get a nurse to kick you out. "
Leo laughed and walked out of the room as he then looked a little down while he was trying to calm himself when he heard his name being called. " Leo?"
Leo looked up and turned to his right seeing a mutant white rabbit that was Leo's last boyfriend as Leo winded his eyes. " Usagi?"
Usagi came over as he had a smile on his face while then standing by Leo. " What are you doing here?"
Leo blushed a little as he said: " My boyfriend hurt his leg so we came to see why..."
" You have a boyfriend?" Usagi asked sounding surprised as Leo said looking a little offensive by his surprised tone. " Yes, why surprised..."
" Well I thought you weren't going to date again after us... I mean you broke up with me because you wanted to focus on the company." Leo looked at the room Raph was in and signed. " Yeah well... I found someone that respects that part of me... The company is what keeps all these hospitals going..."
" yeah... Oh, hey congratulations on being the first survivor of the mutant virus." Usagi said as he came and gave Leo a fast surprised hug. Leo blushed hard as for being hugged by an ex-boyfriend that was his first kisser while he slightly moved out of Usagi's arms." So who is your new boyfriend? I know he has to be a sweetheart since you like the nice boys."
" Well, actually I think I'm like the kind that is like... Bad boys..." Leo said blushing as Usagi had pink cheeks too as he landed closer to Leo. "oh really that's new for you! Who is it? come on you got to tell me..."
" Raphael Oroku," Leo said blushing as Usagi turned his face into a crazy look as he then starts laughing. But Leo stood there not laughing with Usagi as he then stopped and looked to Leo. "You're not joking! Leo, he is a very bad man he is way over from bad boy he is at the level of a killer boy..."
" Raph is different... He is kind and cares about me as well as my company..." Leo said smiling and remembering the good times as Usagi looked worried while he got paper out and wrote his number down handing it to Leo confusing him.
" Leo sooner or later Raph will snap badly... That kind of man can't hold his anger too long and will snap... Just call me if you need to talk or need time away from him..."
Usagi then went off as Leo stood there looking at the number in his hand as he wanted to just throw it away since he trusted Raph. But then as if a part of his past with Usagi made Leo blush and also just puts the number in his pocket while walking out and grabbing his phone calling for a limo to pick him up to go to work.

( this is Usagi if any if you don't know who he is. He is a good old friend of the turtles and becomes a good friend to Leo in the tmnt 2003 tv show.
This pic is not from the show but a fanart so this is what they looked like when dating lol )