Chapter 89

Leo opened his eyes seeing the sun was up while Raph was too sleeping as he came against Raph's back shell and closed his eyes. Leo then felt Raph turning around as he got Leo in his arms and made Leo blush smiling in the hold.
    But that feeling didn't last as then Kiru came in and on the bed. " Time to get up! We all are waiting for you two..."
    Raph grunted and Leo chuckled while he then looked to Kiru as he started to sit up with Raph's arms still around Leo as the blanket covered their bottoms even though they were wearing sleeping pants. " we are getting up. "
    Kiru smiles and started to get off the bed and to the door as Leo kissed Raph's head. " It's time to get up Raph."
    " Mmm... Why so early..."
    " Hehe well 1 its Christmas and kids get very excited and 2 we are getting the family picture after opening the presents. " Raph opened his eyes as he sat up. " Alright, I'm up... Besides, where did you go after dinner?"
    " I had to go to drop some papers I had to sign and all that..." Leo then started to get up but Raph grabbed his arm and pulled him back into the bed as Raph then came and kissed Leo while they kissed hard with their tongues that Leo got his hands to Raph's cheeks.
    They moaned and Raph then pulled away looking down to Leo. " There is the morning kiss... now go. "
    Leo chuckled and got back up as he started to get dressed as Raph too stood up while getting clothes on. They then got to the living room and sat on the couch while Kiru and Mikey were to the ground excited.
     Raph sat by Leo as he leaned back and Splinter then came and got out a tray with tea and went to take his seat. Donnie and Leo took a teacup having some as Raph just rubbed his head while Kiru and Mikey were going they're the presents that were under the tree as Kiru came and handed Raph a present as he looked Surprised. " Daddy and I wanted to give you this when we were over in Alaska..."
     Raph looked at Leo as he then started to open the present and then look in seeing that it was two sais. Raph looked at them and picked them up as he smirked: " I think I can get used to these."
    " Kiru picked them. She said they remind her of you." Leo said as Raph looked to Kiru and got the sais down to the floor as he got her in a hug as she laughed at the sudden hug. " Thank you, sweety."
    Then once he let Kiru down she went to the tree and they all watched the two having fun as Kiru got a lot of things from everyone.
   Donnie got her a book that he thought would help her later in the future with studying. Mikey gave her his favored toy collections.
     Splinter got her a few girl dresses while Raph didn't know what to get her and so did Leo as she looked at the two while she then smiled as she knew what they gave her. Raph and Leo gave Kiru another chance to be happy in a family that cares and adores her.
     When all the presents where opened Kiru helped her parents clean it up when Donnie was getting the camera ready as everyone was then getting in nice clothes.
    Donnie and Mikey were together to the right as Leo, Raph stood together to the left as Splinter was to the front and Kiru in front of Splinter. Splinter hand his hands on Kiru's shoulder as she had her hand on his as she smiled as did everyone else while the camera took the picture.
    But then Donnie said as he went over to the camera and looked to them. " Raph, Leo stay with Kiru we all know you three didn't go a picture together yet."
        Leo was about to say something but Raph got him to his side getting his arms around Leo's backside and held him close. " come back Kiru."
    She then came over and was going to stand in front of the two like the other picture but Raph got her up with his arm and gets her to sit on his shoulder as she looked at them and hugged Raph's head as Raph blushed making Leo laugh as Donnie smiled and took their picture.