Chapter 69

Raph was in the work out room doing some push-ups while Leo was in his office on the phone when Kiru was just getting up. She went over to get a shirt on and then pants getting her fox tail thru to the hole where her tail comes out and runs out of her room and to the stairs as she heard Leo talking as she went down the stairs and over slowly to the office seeing Leo standing with his back to her so she went over to the other room and looked in seeing Raph doing the push-ups as he was also thinking.
    Kiru started to look at the room and went slowly over to hide behind one of the work out machines. She let out a low giggle as Raph stopped and looked over to the ground as he saw small feet and legs as he smirked and started to continue with his push-ups pretending he didn't notice her.
    She came closed to the next machine and looked up seeing him go up and down and so she started to go behind him as she was about to pounce but as she was about to jump on him he turned fast and grabbed her saying as he tickled her to the ground. " Got you!"
    She would laugh loud and try to get away from Raph tickling her. Once Raph lets her go she started to run to the wall breathing hard from the laughing as Raph starting to get up. " I'm gonna get you!"
    " No! Hahaha!" as he got up and to run at her but she moved in time and Raph got his hand to the wall to have himself not run in the wall as he turned to see Kiru ran out of the room. She got a hand to the wall and ran out of the hallway almost running into Leo's leg as he moved in time when Leo said. " Kiru don't run in the hous-"
    Raph ran into Leo as they fell to the ground as they both moaned while  Raph then looked down to Leo seeing if he was okay then at Kiru as she said smiling big and jumping with her hands up. " I win! I win!"
     " This does not count!" Raph said as Leo said confused with Raph still on his as Leo felt his member getting a little hard from Raph over him sweaty making Leo struggle to not blush. " Count?"
    Raph looked at Leo and blush as he started to get up fast. " I-Its nothing..."
    Leo chuckled as he got up knowing Raph was still not used to act like a dad around others. But Leo looked to Kiru as he said. " I thought you were not allowed in these rooms Kiru. "
    She looked a little down and said with low ears and her feet slightly playing on the floor. " I was bored..."
    " We could take a vacation," Raph said as Leo looked to him. " What?"
    " Well we have not had our honeymoon either so this would be a perfect time,"  Raph said looking to Leo as Kiru went to Leo as she hugged his leg. " Please Daddy... Let's go on a vacation..."
    Leo blushed and looked to Rah getting a hand on her head. " Where would we go?"
    " Well, I think we should go to Alaska."
     " Alaska! Are got crazy its winter right know there..." Raph looked to Kiru as he said. " Do get packing we will be leaving probably tonight. "
    " Yay!" Kiru then lets Leo's leg go as she ran up the stairs and to her room closing the door to get things packed as then Raph came to Leo fast pinning him to the wall as they kissed. Leo blushed and closed his eyes till Raph then pulled away as they panted a little. " we will be fine there Leo... Know call for reservations... Besides we will have a lot of fun at nights."
    Once Raph said that his hand went to Leo's pants as he heard Leo moan low as his hand went to Raph's arms. " We talked about not doing this in the daytime..."
     Raph then lets Leo go smirking knowing he won as he started to the stairs saying. " make the reservations Leo."
    Leo signed and went to his office closing the door and went to the phone to call as he thought to himself. ' Darn you Raph for getting me hard...'
     Raph went in the shower and started to wash with the door closed and locked while he would stand there and then blushed as he tried to get rid of his hard-on in his plastron as he knew they could not have sex in the daytime since they didn't want Kiru to walk in on them.