Chapter 57

They would not let their lips leave each other touch as they got Leo's pants off. Leo got his legs around Raph fast once his pants where all the way off as Raph got his hands to Leo's shirt pulling it up breaking the kiss.
    But as soon as the shirt was off Raph got his shirt off as he got both their shirts to the floor and grabbed Leo's ass cheeks. Leo gasped with a moan to Raph grabbing him as Raph leaned back and went back to kissing the same way making Leo's leg shiver from now soft Raph was to Leo.
     Raph kept grinding on Leo as he was having both their slots rubbing against each other making them both pant hard in their kiss as Leo's came out first making Raph grab it stroking him as Leo moaned while Raph panted as his soon then came out. Raph got his tip to Leo's entrance as he slowly goes in making Leo pull away from the kiss as his head leaned back on the bed.
     Raph got his lips to Leo's neck as he closed his eyes when the slight memory of seeing his dad over Leo made mad but he held in his anger as Raph got all the way in Leo as he panted. ' You won't go thru that again Leo... I will make sure of that... You won't have to worry about him again... Or me...'
     Raph started to thrust slowly getting his hand from Leo's ass cheek to Leo's side going slowly up. Leo would pant and moaned with tears as he didn't know why but as Raph was slow to Leo it was as if he was able to feel they were not just fucking.
    Raph was making love to Leo as of he was his world and that made Leo feel somehow safe as he felt Raph's hand get to Leo's head as he had Leo looked to him as they both had hard red cheeks and kissed each other again. Leo and Raph were crying in the kiss as Raph pulled away from the kiss as he got a hand to Leo's cheek creasing it. " I'm sorry for all that's happened..."
    Leo panted looking at Raph as he too got a hand to Raph's face as he saw Raph close his eyes flavoring the feeling of his hand as he then thruster more as he went a little harder but still  a little slow as Leo closed his eyes and moaned as Raph watched Leo while he went to Leo's neck holding him thrusting. " Leonardo... Marry me..."
    Leo winded his eyes as he looked to Raph heading his face as it was hiding as he didn't know how to respond while he felt Raph then get Leo's member again stroking him. Leo didn't know how but as soon as Raph grabbed his member he came while then Raph let his hand go and leaned back as he kissed Leo still the same as he then came hard. 
      They panted as Leo looked at Raph that was still in Leo while he said. " I don't expect you to answer... But I just needed to tell you... But whenever you want to answer me I will try to listen..."
     Leo learned to Raph hugging him as Raph pulled out of Leo as they laid in the bed as Raph held Leo close to him as he had his eyes closed since he knew what he had to do. Even if it would hurt Leo or Raph's little brother. ' I will not let dad hurt Leo or get to Donnie if he ever thinks to go after him too...'

~ ~ ~
    Later that night Leo fell asleep in Raph's arm but as Raph felt Leo was asleep he got up and went off the bed getting Leo in the blanket as he went to his pants getting them on when he then took out the ring he always had with him as he placed it on the nightstand. Raph went to Leo and kissed his cheek then started out of his room and locked his door closing it.
     He went to his room and looked at everything in the room while he went and grabbed the cane Splinter gave him as he held it tightly. Then he started to get a shirt on and went out holding the cane as he grabbed the keys taking his motorcycle key off and placed the remaining keys to the table in the living room and grabbed a lighter from the kitchen.
    Raph walked to the door locking it too and looked one last time at the place taking a slight deep breathe as he got his phone and texted Donnie then he would throw the phone to the floor of the bottom of the stairs  ' Donnie, come to Leo in the morning. I won't be here to comfort him when he wakes up... I love you, little brother...'
    Raph closed the door and went to his motorcycle and drove off down the street and heading to the Oroku company's building. Clenching his hands to the handles as he felt he should have done this when he first started working for his dad.