Chapter 37

Raph was getting driven to the new place Leo said he got them two since there was not a lot of room for his and Leo's things in the apartment. Leo had to stay home and do some work as Raph was in the car alone in the limo while he felt nervous. ' is it a good idea to be in this limo when just getting out of prison. '
    So Raph leaned back and closed his eyes when his leg was hurting again as he grunted and rubbed his leg trying to get it to feel better while he then felt the limo stop. So he opened his eyes and looked over to the door as he opened it and looked at the place surprised.
    He closed the door and walked over to the place as he was seeing it was a little like the Japan rental place that he and Leo were in but more of a New York touch to it as he opened the door seeing it was pretty big also a brown western look to the place as he had his face looking surprised. " like it?"
    Raph turned to see Leo walking to him and hugged him's gentle as he said. " Welcome home Raph. Let me show you around."
    There were two halls to the opening as the left lead to the living room and kitchen. While the other side was an office for Leo, a guest bathroom, and a work out room for Raph since Leo saw a lot of workouts magazines and bought him some new machines as then between the halls there were stairs up that lead to their room as well as two extra rooms and a bathroom.
   But as Raph saw the work out the room he ran a little in looking like a little kid getting presents after coming home. " No way you got all these!"
    Leo smiled at Raph as he leaned to the door watching Raph then saw him favoring his right leg again as Leo said. " Is your leg hurting again?"
   Raph looked to Leo and slightly lost his smile. " yeah... My dad damaged my right leg again breaking it... But lucky I can still walk still..."
    Leo went to Raph but he got Leo to stop as he said putting on a slight smile saying to him. " I got this because I saved you and I never regretted it... So I don't want you to say sorry or feel guilty for me... "
    Leo just nods and looked a little down while Raph sat down on one of the work out machines starting to rub his leg as he said blushing. " You think... Your dad won't mind lending me a cane for a few months?"
    Leo looked at him and smiled. " No, I can see if he can bring one over right now. "
   Leo got his phone and started to diel his dad's number turning around as Raph looked to Leo up and down as he then got up taking the phone out of Leo's hand canceling the call as he then started to kiss Leo's neck while his other hand wrapped around Leo. " In a little... I have been needing this since I last saw you in my bed."
    Leo blushed to feel Raph talking and kissing his neck as he then leaned his head to the side so Raph had more room to Leo's neck. Raph pushed his hand in Leo's pants and started to get between his legs as Leo panted.
    Raph pressed Leo more against him as he then started to rub Leo making Leo pant harder as Raph said low. " If you feel not to well please let me know..."
     " O-Okay..." Leo said out as he grabbed Raph's arm part that was not in his pants as he leaned his head back panting. Raph was looking at Leo as he still could not believe he was alive thinking he was in a dream and he would wake up any minute.
    Raph then closed his eyes and started to bit Leo's neck some more while Raph then felt Leo's member out as he started to stroke Leo as he gasped and moved his hips a little to Raph's hand. While Leo moaned out Raph's name he would feel Leo's legs giving out as he lets his member go.
    Raph got Leo's shoulders and pulled him to a wall as he then started to get Leo's pants undone and to the floor as he then got his own pants off and got Leo up as Raph used himself to keep Leo off the ground. " Raph your leg..."
    " I will be fine..." Raph then kissed Leo hard as Leo got his tongue in Raph's mouth while Raph grabbed Leo's member again stroking him as their kissing got more heated and Leo's hands went to Raph's arms feeling them when they would flex a few times.
    Raph them felt him member wanting to come out and the grind against Leo as his own was starting to come out already hard. As it was out he could not hold it and pushed in Leo making him leaned his head back and pulling away from the kiss. " Aw!
    Raph grunted as he said thrusting in and out fast. " God I missed you, Leo... I felt I would never do this again to you..."
    Leo looked to Raph and got his arms around his neck and started to kiss him as they instantly used their tongues as Raph again was winning the tongue war. Raph started then to pin Leo more to the wall as they both moaned and panted in the kiss as their cheeks got red.