Chapter 39

Splinter and Raph were getting along great while Leo was just watching them the whole time his father was over as Raph also told him about their times as Splinter would laugh at the funny parts.
   But when the time came and Splinter left Leo and Raph did the dishes then headed to bed as Leo cuddled Raph. But as Raph laid there he got his arms to the back of his head and looked to the ceiling soon to be hearing Leo sleep.
    Raph was just to not sleeping that much as he just kept his eyes to the ceiling trying to think of what to do since he was going to be home alone and Leo working at the office. So he looked down to Leo sleeping against him and so Raph got one arm around Leo as he got him to get on his plastron as that make Leo blush and smile as Raph blushing and looked around.

~ ~ ~
    The morning was out and ready for the day to begin as Raph was already in his work out room doing some push-ups counting as Leo was just getting up and took a shower to then got ready. Leo went over to see Raph really focused on his pushups. " I'll see you around dinner time... Ill bring dinner so don't cook okay?"
    Raph sat up panting a little from the workout and said. " Yeah..."
    Leo then started to walk out but Raph came over fast grabbing Leo's arm as Leo looked to him. But Leo smile seeing Raph was using the cane as he spoke. " Just try to stay safe okay..."
    Leo nods. " I will if you relax. I love you. "
    Leo then kissed Raph and walked out as Raph stood there looking like he didn't know what to do as he just went back to the work out room to be there two more hours. Then he went to the kitchen and made something small to eat then took a bath feeling that it was making his leg feel a little better.
   He would lay in there and just close his eyes to relax and leaned his head to be then opened his eyes looking up as he felt that this was as if too much for him. That he did not have the right to have all this with Leo. ' Leo needs a Man that can protect him and make him feel like he is everything... '
   Raph then signed and sat up as he looked at the counters and also rubbed his leg looking at what was in the counters.

~ ~ ~
    Leo was walking in with something for Raph to eat as he said walking to the kitchen. " I'm home! I got you some wings and pizza!"
     Leo was getting a plate made as he soon saw Raph coming as he smiled and said getting Raph also some soda he also bought. " Hey, I hope your day was better than mine... Haha, a lot of meetings today and I swear my can't sit for probably two da -  Raph what happened to your arm?"
    Raph had one arm wrapped up as he held it looking slightly away. " It's nothing to worry about..."
    Leo came over and grabbed his hand that had the wraps and unwrapped then showing cut marks as he looked to Raph's Leo got his hands to Raph's cheeks. " why did you do this..."
    " My leg was hurting Leo... Just lay off..." Raph said as he tried to get Leo's hand away from his face but he would not let go and pulled Raph to their couch and had Raph lay on the couch as Leo was on top of him. " No... This is serious Raph... Are you getting depressed..."
    " No just get off!"
    " no!" Raph then got his hand into a fist and punched Leo in the face as Leo fell to the ground and grunted as Raph looked down to Leo and as soon as he saw Leo's cheek where he hit him some blood came out of the bottom of his lips.
    Raph's eyes widened and for up fast and away from Leo as Leo got up trying to get Raph to stop. " Raph!"
    When Leo heard a door slam he signed and got his phone out going thru the contact list till he found Raph's little brothers number and called.
    " Hey, Leo," Donnie answered as Leo rubbed his neck. " Hey, Donnie can I ask a favor..."
    " Sure what's up?" Donnie sounded a little out of breath but Leo just tried to ignore it and said. " I think Raph is getting Depressed..."
     " Depressed? Are you sure?"
     " Yeah... I came home with wraps on his arm and I got them off seeing that he was cutting himself..." Donnie was silent for a little then said out. " I'll come over tomorrow morning and check on him... Probably do some tests to see if he is..."
      Leo was nodding his head listening to Donnie and said with a smile. " Thanks, Donnie..."
   Leo then hanged up as he rubbed his cheek where Raph hit him not telling Donnie that he got hit while he went to the guest bathroom and looked at his cheek than in his mouth to see what made him bleed as he saw where Raph punched him good.
    Leo got the water on and in his hands as he started to wash the water around his mouth then spat it out in the sink as it stopped the blood a little. He did feel a little sore but rubbed it a little more as he then came out to head in his office but to see Raph then sitting there at the end of the stairs as if waiting while looking nervous.
     Leo went over to him and sat to his side as Raph said with a shaken voice. " I didn't mean too... "
    Leo looked at him and shoved his shoulder to Raph's making him look at Leo as Leo could not help but smile. " Come on that was nothing. Now let's get your arm cleaned up okay?"
    Raph nods his head as they got up and went to their bathroom as Leo got Raph to sit to the toilet lid and Leo got the proactive as he came over getting on his knees.
     Raph watched Leo till he hissed at the feeling of the proactive working while it bubbled. Leo blew on the cuts and looked to Raph as he then went and kissed Raph's neck making him look. " It's okay Raph... If something is bothering you...You can tell me..."