Chapter 16

Three days went by and Leo was not happy as he was not seeing Raph as he was walking home pretty late tonight. Leo was holding his bag while he was taking the long way as he was walking close to the convenience store when he thought he was hearing what sounding like running and fight.
    So Leo went over in a slight run as he was over a high spot as he looked down and saw Raph there fighting a few men as he had red cheek as if he was drunk. Leo saw he was fighting off five men like they where nothing makes Leo blush but he then saw the one he was right over was getting out a knife as Leo lets his bag drop to the ground and jumped over as he soon landed to the man as he knocked him out pretty fast.
    Leo then ran over and went to one punching the man's face and then as Raph got one to the ground Leo kicked his face and looked other to Raph seeing him slam the man to the ground as he then stood up looking at Leo. Leo stood there as Raph said mean and cold. " What the fuck do you want?"
   " one was going to use a kn-"
    " So! I didn't tell you to butt in!" Raph yelled at Leo interrupting him as he then started off. " Know go fuck off!"
    Leo stood there watching Raph walk off again as this time rain started to fell as he ran to Raph and got his arms around him. " Let me go!"
    As Raph yelled that Leo didn't listen as he held him tighter when thunder was being made. " No!"
    " Why the hell not!"
     " Because I love you!" Leo yelled as tears came down mixing with the rain falling on them while Raph looked at Leo as he said. " so? How would it matter if you loved me... You still do not care about yourself..."
    Leo looked up to Raph as he saw him not even looking to him as Leo could see how sad Raph was acting know. " I will get treated... Just please come back to work... Back as my bodyguard..."
    As Leo said that covering his wet face on Raph's wet shirt he then looked down at Leo and grabbed his arms as Leo looked up to him as Raph kissed Leo. Leo closed his eyes and kissed back while Raph then held Leo close up to him as he said between their hot wet kiss. " If you ever die on me I will never forgive you, Leo."
    Leo nods in the rain as then Raph pulled away and went to get Leo's bag while he walked back over to Leo grabbed his hand as they walked to Leo's house in the rain.
    Leo looked at his hand on Raph's holding his back as he came to Raph's side as he looked to Raph. " so you're coming back?"
    " Yeah... But if I hear you are not treating yourself I will not come back." Leo blushed as he could not believe that Raph would be saying that but it also made him happy to know Raph cared that much about him. 
   But once they got to Leo's place and the door getting locked Raph came fast to Leo while he got him to the floor as he kissed him more getting the floor a little wet. Leo kissed back and started to get Raph's wet shirt off to get him topless on top of Leo.
     Raph felt him get his shirt off as he went to Leo's wet pants getting then undone while they then pulled away panting looking at each other while Leo then got his arms around Raph's neck. " I love you... "
    Raph kissed Leo and said between the kiss. " I love you, Leonardo..."
    They kissed hard making Leo moan as he felt Raph getting his hand in Leo's pants again. As Raph got his forehead to Leo's as he looked at Leo's pleasuring face.
    Leo went to Raph's pants and got them undone as he too got his hand in as he then went to rub Raph as he then moaned in a growling way.
    They panted together as Leo let his Member out first as he rubbed faster wanting Raph's out while he then herds Raph as he let his member out as Leo grabbed him and stroked.
    Raph panted while he then started to kiss Leo's neck. " you're fucking me first Leo..."
    Leo winded his eye and stopped stroking Raph's member as he asked looking at him. " Are you sure?"
    Raph looked at Leo with a smirk and kissed him. " Yes. "
     Leo broke the kiss and gestured Raph as they went to his room as Leo got Raph to sit at the edged of the bed as he starts to get Raph tigh off and to the ground while he then went to started to take Raph's pants all the way off. Then Leo got himself naked as he went over to Raph as he lightly pushed Raph to lay down in the bed.
    Leo went to his nightstand and grabbed his lube as he then started to kiss Raph as Leo got his free hand to lightly brush his skin feeling that Raph was tensed but Leo really wanted Raph as he opened the lubes top with his one hand and started to pull away from the kiss as he looked at Raph closing his eyes as if it was helping him calm down.
    Leo started to get the lube on his member and then used the little left to his hand from not getting too much on the bed as he then placed it to Raph's ass lubing it a little making Raph bit his bottom lip as he let out a little moan.
    Leo looked at him more while he then angled his member to Raph's ass as he then slowly started to push in as he heard Raph hiss at first in pain as Leo got his hands to Raph's. Leo slowly rocked his hips just a little get a little in at a time hearing Raph switch between moans and pain.