Chapter 87

The next morning Raph and Leo were tired from the fun last night while Kiru was already at school as Leo was in his office doing some paperwork as Raph was in the work out room just laying there to fired to even work out. But Raph smirked while he was looking at the roof thinking of it all making him blush at how Leo did act.
    So Raph got back up and went over as he went to look at Leo as he was writing papers. Raph came in and sat down in the chair in front of Leo while he watched him know closer looking at the papers.
    Leo looked at Raph and back to his paper while he blushed a little. " Yes, Raph?"
   " I'm bored..." he said while Leo looked to Raph and said getting the paper down from his hand. " Then why don't you get some rest... I know you're tired."
    " So are you... Besides I need to stay up and make sure you don't fall asleep so we don't miss Kiru's singing. " Leo signed and went back to the papers as Raph pouted and got his arms on the desk and laid his head there looking forward still frowning.
    So Leo just tried to ignore Raph to get the papers done since it was supposed to be done today but got drunk and then the great sex they had. But the papers needed to be done for this afternoon since it was also christened eve today and they were going to go to Splinters for the night.
     Leo then heard a slight snoring noise as he looked to see Raph there sleeping still having his arms on the desk as his head laid in the arms. Leo smiled and reached an arm over to Raph and creased Raph's head making him moan a little moving his head to the side. ' Sleep you stubborn hot head... Hehe, cute.'

~ ~ ~
    The contest was about to start as Raph and Leo found their spot and went over to sit as there showered a lot of parents and other kids that did not participate while Raph was the one looking around as Leo looked thru the papers they're here given to see who was up. " She is the last one in the list."
    " She will kick all these kids butts..." Raph said leaning back as he crossed his arms while Leo and Raph just sat there as Leo still knew Raph was uncomfortable to have his arms around Leo or even hold hands. Leo let out a breath as Raph looked to him as he said. " You okay?"
    " yeah just tired..." Leo said blushing a little as he rubbed the back of his head. So Raph got his hand to Leo's cheek on the other side father away from Raph and pushed him to have Leo's head lean on Raph's shoulder. " Then rest... she is last so you have time to close your eyes."
     Leo blushed looking at Raph as he saw Raph too blushing but he kept his hand to Leo's cheek so he would not move while he then creasing it making Leo close his eyes loving the feeling. So while Leo kept his eyes closed the contest started to when Raph felt that some of the kids would not be too bad at singing.
     Raph looked to Leo seeing him sleeping as Raph grabbed the paper out of his hand and looked at all that was coming next. Raph looks back go the stage listening to the rest as pationt he could get when he felt Leo move when they were only three more kids away from Kiru.
     Leo sat up and rubbed his eyes looking at the kid that was on right know singing ' You can be king again'.
    " when is Kiru up..." Leo asked looking to Raph. " two more kids."
    Leo nods and looks around a little then kept his eyes to the rest of the two kids as the next one was a boy singing a song from 'Shrek'. Leo was smiling when Raph looked at Leo watching Leo liking this as he looked to the kid with Leo feeling his heart beat a little fast. ' Stay calm Kiru... Stay positive and you can do this...'
    Then the next kid was next but as she stood there she felt and looked nervous while some of the parents tried to encourage her as Raph didn't know by but did to making Leo look to him. " You can do this!"
    When she decided to sing she did her best as Leo kept looking at Raph making Raph blush and look at Leo. " What?"
      " You never do stuff like that..." Raph looked back to the kid as he said blushing more. " Yeah, and I have never been to a singing contest with our daughter in it... "
    Leo smiled and leaned back to Raph. " You are too cute Raph."
    " Yeah. Yeah... Leave the mushy stuff in our bedroom..." Raph said low to the last words as Leo chuckled when the girl was then done and every some clapped as well as Raph amd Leo. She was getting off the stage while then their girl was next as the teacher said. " Next and is Kiru Hamato... We had her last because she wrote her own song so I hope you all will love it as I do. "