Chapter 56

Leo didn't know what Raph was doing as Raph grabbed Leo's cheek and leaned in to kiss him but Leo moved his head away from Raph. But Raph grabbed his chin and forcefully kissed Leo as Leo tried to get Raph off.
     But Raph would not let him as they sat there on the stairs kissing trying to break Leo's shame to let Raph back in. Leo had tears fall more as he still struggled until he then punched Raph as he rolled a little down the stairs.
    Leo got up and ran to his room locking it as he could hear Raph calling for his name. As Leo had his face to the door scared he then heard Raph at the door. " Leo open the door!"
    " No..."
    Raph stood there as he and Leo slide down on the door as Raph sat there. He closed his eyes and grounded his teeth feeling like he was just messing everything up and everyone around him. " please don't do this Leo..."
     Leo opened his eyes and looked at the door as he saw Raph's shadow under the door. " I can't lose you, Leo... If I do there will be nothing left for me..."
    " You have Donnie..." Leo said as Raph smiled. " And he has Mikey..."
    They sat there as Leo would just sit there to the ground while Raph would be looking up to the ceiling as small tears would fall. " All I have left is you, Leonardo... And I don't want to lose that... I don't want to lose you from my dad..."
     Leo struggled to stay still as he wanted to open the door to go hug and hold Raph but his pride was gone. He lost everything that kept him strong as soon as he heard Raph telling that he did not care about Leo.
    When Leo said nothing Raph clenched his hand's as he stood up as he walked away from Leo's door and down the stars than out of the house closing the door as he went to his motorcycle getting on then started it. Raph backed up and started off fast on the way to the hospital as he was going to pay a visit to his dad.

~ ~ ~
    Saki was sitting on his bed as he was soon then standing while he heard a motorcycle as he went to the window seeing Raph as he smirked. He then went back to his bed sitting there but only on the edge as he was soon to be visited by his son slamming the door opened then closed as he could hear him locking the door. " Know I wonder why you came to visit me?"
    Raph changed at his dad and grabbed his dad's neck as he was against the wall. " Why! Why do that to Leo! What could you possibly gain!"
     " You. " Raph's eyes looked confused but also enraged as he turned and grabbed a knife as he pointed it to his dad's neck. " I should kill you!"
    " you do that then you will leave Leo alone and you can pretty good guess what would happen then." Raph was breathing hard when then he started hearing people trying to get in the room. Raph then threw the knife to the ground as he said looking at Saki. " You broke Leo... Why?"
    " I didn't break him. The first few weeks he was strong and didn't give in... That was until you told your brother you didn't care about Leo." Raph's eyes widened as he looked at his dad as he finished. " You broke Leo because as soon as soon as he heard you said that he gave in so easily. "
    Raph stood there as his hands shook. " I said that... I said that so you would think that!"
    " Apparently it worked on the wrong person, " Saki said smirking as Raph looked down. " What do you want from me?"
    " To make a deal. I had to have Leo come in need. But with what you said made this so much easier. " Raph felt a hand to his head as he heard his dad then finish. " You know what I want from you Raphael. It's time for you to come home then I will not see Leo again. "
     Raph's hands clenched as he looked in disbelieve at how this happened. " I will give you three days to decide. "

~ ~ ~
    Leo laid on his bed looking at the ceiling as he had his legs on the edge while he was hearing the front door open. Then the steps came closer as it stopped at his door. " Leo let me in..."
    Leo could hear how Raph sounds as if he was going to burst into tears as Leo then got off his bed and to the door as he slowly unlocked it. But it burst open as Leo gasped in surprise as Raph captured his lips to Leo's and pushed him back fast as they laid on the bed.
    Leo tried to get Raph to stop but he couldn't stop as Leo gave in and kissed back as Raph then pulled away and looking at Leo. '" Leo... Please let me love you..."
    Leo opened his eyes but to see Raph's face as he had tears from his eyes but also like he was hurt and that his heart was broken breaking Leo's heart as Raph then got Leo in a hug as Raph's face was to Leo's neck. " Please..."
    Leo hesitated but got his hands up and to Raph's back as Raph then leaned his face back to Leo's as they kissed. But as soon as their lips touch Leo opened his eyes feeling Raph kiss Leo like he never kissed before slow in a very sensitive way that made Leo tear up.
    Their tongues this time was together as if dancing instead of dominating as Leo felt Raph grinding himself to Leo making Leo moan hard. He got his hands to Raph's pants wanting him badly while he then felt Raph get his hands to Leo's as they got his pants off then went Leo's.