Chapter 65

Raph was just getting home as he went thru the door as he yelled. " Leo where did Donnie go? "
" he went on a business trip. something about seeing if he can find more cures. Why?" Leo asked as he came to go to the front of the house at first seeing Raph shirtless then at his shirt. " Why is your shirt off?"
" I found this baby fox this morning and it looked badly injured... So I thought Donnie could take a look at the fox." Leo came over fast to see the baby fox in Raph's shirt as he got the shirt from Raph's hands. " Careful Leo... It bites..."
Raph watched Leo walk up the stairs as Raph soon followed as Leo went in the bathroom and went to the tube starting it. "Its mother probably died or got killed... Usually, baby fox's don't leave their mother till they are a year old. "
" how old some this one look?" Raph asked sitting on the closed toilet watching Leo get the water high enough and started to get the fox out of his shirt. " at least 6 months old... Poor girl..."
" Girl?" Leo looked at Raph as he said. " yeah its a girl see how she colored a little more bright?"
Leo then started to get her in the water as her body was jumping a few times but not at all able to move as Leo started to wash her. " She does have a bad cut on her stomach... It couldn't be from an animal..."
Raph knew that those men were probably responsible as then he looked back to Leo as he blushed to see Leo held the baby fox in the water like it was a human size baby. " Raph get some milk and warm it up."
" Oh okay..." so Raph then went to make the warm milk while Leo would look at her and finished to wash her clean as he got a towel and placed her in it while he then dried her up. " there you go all clean... Looks like Raph likes you... Haha, he doesn't help what he doesn't like. "
Then Leo started to wrap her up in a different towel as he started out of the bathroom after draining the tub and went to the stairs. He went to the kitchen seeing Raph warming up milk while he then said to Leo. " We don't have baby bottles..."
Leo came to Raph and handed him the know cleaned baby fox. " I got this go in the living room and try to keep her warm. "
Raph goes over and sits on the couch as he looked at the now sleeping baby fox while he would just sit there. ' What happened to your mom?'
Then Leo came over as he saw that Leo had a cup in his hand and then came to sit by Raph placing the cup on the table. Raph handed the baby back to Leo as Leo said. " Once she wakes up we will see if she will drink it..."

~ ~ ~
They waited all night when she would not wake up so they got her an in a big box and placed a few blankets in there as well over her getting the cup in the box so if she was woken up she would having something to drink. They placed the box in the room and on Leo's side as they were sleeping the rest of the night cuddling each other.
But once the sun was coming up Leo opened his eyes as he looked over to the box seeing was looked like a big tail as Leo then got up and went right over to see not a fox but a half human and half fox girl as she was curled up on the box.
Leo would have freaked out on where she came from but he saw the cut on her stomach as Leo got up shaking Raph. " Raph..."
He grunted and got up on his arms looking at Leo as if he was exhausted. " What Leo..."
" It's the baby fox she changed. " Raph winded his eyes and sat up as he looked to the box. " What do you mean changed!"
" she is a shifter..." Leo said worried as Raph got out of bed looking in the box as he went to get a shirt placing it over her. She made a little noise and cuddled more to herself as Raph bent down and move her red hair as he said shocked. " Kiru?"

( kiru )