Chapter 18

Three days was going by as Raph was running to work from sleeping in as he ran past a few people and a few cars as they passed by in the road. He knew he was going to be late but he also knows Leo would be worried about not seeing him waiting outside for him. " Leo is going to get moody today..."
    Raph was almost to the building as he got stopped as he saw it was the Oroku limo and Donnie came right out. " Raph you almost forgot this."
    Donnie came over and showed his hand that had Raph's Hamato security badge that he got yesterday from Leo.
    " thanks, Don!" Raph said as if fast while he then grabbed it placing it in his mouth while he then started to run to the Hamato building as he ran right in and to the elevator while one of the security guards said to him laughing. " Late again Raph?"
    " Yes!" Raph yelled as he then got in the elevator as he pressed the top button. He stood there as he then heard one of the workers talking as he didn't turn but listened. " What do you mean? The CEO couldn't do that... That's just not like him."
   "I know what you mean... But it was said by a lot of people with him hiring an Oroku family member." the man said as Raph stood there thinking. ' Do people here thing low of us too?'
    They got to the level for the two as Raph watched them two leaving as then Raph was alone he looked down as if fazed by what they said. ' if they knew their CEO was with an Oroku... Whoud they not trust him anymore?'
   Then the door opened as he looked up and walked in seeing Mikey talking on the phone as he waved to Raph. Raph waved back but want right to the door as he opened it slowly as he heard Leo talking while in his chair as his chair's back was facing Raph. " Yes... I know what this could cause sir... "
   As Raph came in and slowly closed the door to not make any noise while he then tiptoed to get on the chair in front of Leo's desk when he then heard Leo sign as if irritated. " Yes, sir I understand... Thank you..."
     Then Leo turned to place the phone back as Raph was already sitting at the chair as Leo looked at him a little surprised then turned into a slight frown. "You're late... Again..."
   Raph got a smirk at him as he said. " Hey, at least I am here right?"
     Leo looked not to amused as Raph signed and leaned back. " Okay, I'm sorry for being late... My dad was talking to me or more like scowling..."
    Leo went off his chair and walked to him as he kissed Raph as he kissed Leo back. But Leo only lets it last for a second as he pulled away. " There are rummers going around fast..."
    " yeah knowing I am working here?" Leo looked surprised as he asked. " how did you -"
    " some workers on the third floor was talking about it... Seems they are spreading more faster then you thought. " Leo was about to speak as his phone rang while he went over and picked it up. " Hello? yes, father, there is nothing wrong I am taking care of i- what n-no I don't need that... But i... Father..."
    Leo looked as if he was a little flustered as he grabbed his head but then blushed as he looked at Raph making him look confused in his chair. " Fine... Yes, thank you, father... I will... bye..."
    Leo sat in his seat hard and signed while a hand went to his face. " What happened?"
    " Father got me and your tickets to a plane and to have me relax... He thinks I'm overworking here..." Leo said while he hid his face and blushing. " So where are we going?"
    " Japan... But relaxing there is not going to work..." Raph looked to him as he stood up this time. " when do we leave?"
    "any time but I just want to stay here and work what I can get done..." Raph came to Leo and placed his hands on Leo's armchairs bring him closer with his chairs help. " No, you need a break, Leo... And I would like time with you before... You know.."
    Leo was going to the hospital to get treated to find he did have the virus but he was only in the middle of stage two. It made Raph worry since he heard when Leo first went that he might not make it just like the rest as the doctors know had the thought of that they had to do surgery somewhere to remove the viruses.
     " Okay... But we still can't still look like a couple in public..." Leo said looking down as Raph said smirking and leaning lower to Leo as they kissed. " That's fine ill still be by your side."
     " Hey Leo dad just sent you a few tickets to Japan is this true! You so got to...." Mikey stopped talking as Leo and Raph pulled away from each other and looked at Mikey shocked as Mikey looked at the two while Mikey said to Raph. " This is who you have feelings for? That Donnie told me about?"
    Leo got up and placed his hands up to not let Mikey freak out. " Mikey its not-"
    " This is awesome!" Mikey yelled as Leo looked surprised as Mikey came over and hugged Leo. Leo looked to Raph seeing him not as surprised as Raph said. " Mikey and my little brother are dating... So I figured he would not be too surprised... But I thought to wait till you were ready to tell your family..."
    Leo looked at Mikey as he asked him getting him out of the hug. " dose Father know about you and Donnie?"
      " Yeah, they even met too," Mikey said as Leo placed a hand on his head. " So I was freaking out of no reason that I liked men?"
    Mikey chuckled as Raph came over and said to Mikey getting the tickets and handing them to Leo as he smirked at Mikey. " Thanks, Mikey but we better get ready to go on this trip for Leo's sake. "