Chapter 5

(Y/N)'s pov

You hadn't really taken notice of all the other people in the room. Without thinking you hid behind Ichigo feeling slightly uncomfortable at all the stares that were directed your way.

"Where am I-I and who are all these people?" Ichigo had protected you twice now. You weren't to sure how he had defeated that huge monster but you could really care less. The thing was gone now thankfully.

"That's right, he protected me, so it's unlikely he would bring me to people that want to harm me.."

Feeling slightly braver you moved forward bowing. "Thank you for helping Ichigo and I." you whispered loud enough for them to hear you. The dark haired female's eyes looked a lot more relaxed as she smiled lightly. "It's not a problem, we're relieved that you're fine." she continued moving closer. She sat next to you just peering at your face.

You blinked, "Is there something on my face?" you asked shifting under her stare.

Ichigo sighed placing a hand on her head as he pushed her back. "Quit trying to creep her out Rukia." he mumbled. You looked over at their interaction giggling internally. He was pushing against her as she tried to shove him off. It looked like a child trying to fight off an adult because of her small figure. The girl you now knew as Rukia had a angry pout on her lips as she yelled at him.

"Their cute." you laughed out loud catching the attention of everyone in the room. Ichigo visibly blushed at the blissful look on your face.

You flushed when you realized you had laughed loudly. "S-Sorry, I-I didn't mean to be rude or anything it's just you guys banter like siblings.

They both huffed at your statement turning their back to each other folding their arms.

"Like I'd have such an annoying sibling." Ichigo stated causing a pulse to form on Rukia's head.

"N-Ni-sama is a million times cooler than Ichigo!!" she boasted as stars formed in her eyes. You assumed she was thinking about her brother who she clearly looked up to.

Kisuke chuckled watching the whole ordeal. "Well since it appears you're all healed up. It's about time we have a talk.

Looking up your eyes caught sight of a strange man in green and white striped clothing and a pair of clogs on his feet. Your head titled in confusion. Come to think of it the place you were currently in was designed in a sort of traditional way. "He must be the owner."

You nodded as he gave you his full attention.