Chapter 54

Your hands shake as you raise them in Aizen's direction. The silence around you is deafening.

Everyone seems to be anticipating what you are about to do.

"Bankai." you state calmly. Your robes are being tossed by the heavy winds that now surround your body. Toshiro and the other reapers are deeply confused. "S-She doesn't have a zampaktou!" he screams. Shinji lowers his eyes when he sees the familiar glow in his weapon. It's not just his either, one by one all of their blades light up, along with their bodies. The captains were speechless. Bodies emitting spiritual pressure. Aizen stares intrigued.

"She is a zampaktou." Shinji clarifies. To say they were speechless was an understatement.

"Remarkable, she's a weapon. This human." Jushiro voices.

"This is all I have left so listen to me carefully. " All heads turn. You mouth didn't move, but somehow they can hear your voice, echoing in their heads. "We cannot defeat Aizen." you state. Yamamoto frowns at the statement.

"What's going on.." Aizen's eyes haven't left you, and he can't seem to approach. He could see the apprehensive looks on all of their faces, yet no one was speaking.

"I'm doing what I can to keep Aizen at a distance so we can walk through this. He can't get close right now." Their heads turn, and they realize that he hasn't made a move to attack.

"I thought he was just being cocky, waiting for us to strike first." Soifon replies mentally.

"No. My shield is up, but I can't keep it forever, so listen. I'm releasing my reiatsu into everyone of your blades. That's why I'm able to speak with you like this. We all want the same thing, weapons and masters alike. To defeat Aizen. However, we cannot, but Ichigo can."

Toshiro's brows furrow. "How are you certain that Ichigo can defeat him? "

"I've felt Ichigo's power, it's unlike anything that any of us possess. Ichigo just needs time to harness this. To reach his peak. "

Shinji chuckles. "So this is what you were planning. So what, we're the decoys?"

"Exactly. We all have seen Aizen's shikai. If we're not careful we could all end up like Harribel. Me included. If he gets to me he'll use what I can do against all of you. That's what he wants. We need to attack together with one clear goal. Time. No one is to go off and just strike. Find a pattern and follow it. A bulletproof formation. If we stick to this we could end this with no more casualties."

You close you eyes focusing, pouring as much as you could into each of them. Shinji looked down at his palms in awe. 

"I feel..."

"Lighter."  Lisa concludes. "Her reiatsu is boosting us. "

"You all should be able to move faster, easier. You all have been fighting for  awhile. Your reiatsu is probably depleted. I'm just helping to replace that a little. I'm giving my all, and I know you all will do the same. Let's save this town. Everyone on board." 

"Yes." they all replied.

"All right, let's go!"