Chapter 73

" I must say you caught me by surprise. " You smiled at Kisuke. "That's what I was hoping for. " you said. Yoruichi sat next to Kisuke with a grin. "You sure are hard to get rid of." she spoke playfully. You giggled. "Yep!" Orihime and Ishida sat together. After Kiskue had been done hugging you Orihime had all but tackled you to the floor. It took a while to get her to calm down. Ishida was smiling. "I'm very glad to see you're alive (Y/N)-chan." you nodded. Tessai walked out with some tea, offering you. You shook your head standing up. "I won't be staying, I just stopped by to say hello." Orihime's eyes widened. "W-Wait!" she said panicked. You looked over a bit stunned. Orihime had her hand out, she retracted when she realized she yelled. She pressed a hand to her chest. You gave a reassuring smile. "I'm staying  Orihime, I won't disappear again. I just really need to see my parents." Ishida took her hand. "That's right, they'll be more than thrilled to see you. Especially your little br-" Ichigo rushed over covering his mouth and you raised a brow. 

"D-Don't pay any mind to him!" Ichigo informed. Kisuke chuckled when he realized. "I see, so you don't know." Your brows furrowed." Know what?" Kisuke swished his fan. "I'm not at liberty to say." you frowned. "Ichigo finally released Ishida when his face started to turn pale. He rushed over to you grabbing your hand. "Well see you guys later!!" he didn't even give you time to say goodbye before he was bolting out the door with you in tow. Kisuke smiled. "Thank you for coming back (Y/N).." he thought wistfully. He looked back when he say a fretting Orihime and passed out Ishida.

Ichigo was still tugging you as you ran through the streets of Karakura. 

"What was that all about.." You had no idea why Ichigo was acting all secretive. What was he hiding?

"We're here." he came to a stop and you looked up. "A-Already!!" you'd been so lost in thought that you didn't even notice. You pulled away from Ichigo when he moved forward. He looked back at you concerned. Your hands were shaking, hell your entire body was shaking.

"How can I face them Ichigo..I-I knew what was going to happen and I still did it. A-All those years..they were probably miserable, all because of me.."

"You're right." you looked up at his words. "You caused them pain, you caused me pain too." your eyes trembled. He stepped forward with hard eyes. "I don't care about what happened (Y/N). Those years....they were tough. The hardest part wasn't leaving without my abilities.." he paused, looking at his hand. "It was living without you." your lips quivered. "All that matters now is that you're back. I don't give a crap about anything else. Neither will they. They love you, I love you. That's all that's ever mattered and that's all that ever will." you slapped your face a couple times to keep back any tears. "W-When did you get so good with words. " you laughed. Ichigo smiled. "I've always been." he said cokily. He held his hand out for you.

"Now let's go, you've kept them waiting long enough. " you took his hand. "Yeah." The both of you walked up, your hand reaching for the door as you knocked three times.

"Here goes nothing.."