Greek Goddesses

Greek Goddesses

**So this story has the physical appearance for you already done out, but you still have your name. Your superhero name also fits. It's all just part of the plot. Hope you enjoy**

You weren't the typical New Yorker, that was a fact. You definitely didn't look like one. You had golden blond hair and blue-green eyes, and you were about 6' 1" and slim. Your skin was clear, and beautiful. Everyone gawked at you as you walked or rode past people on you motorcycle. Oh yeah, you ride a motorcycle.

Your personality was for sure different than the average New Yorker, maybe even average human. You were a peaceful person and hated fights and battles and such, and instead encouraged others to do mathematics and agricultural studies. But if the time ever did arise, you were a strong, and brave competitor. Enemies would shiver at the sight of you in all your glory, even if you were wearing skinny jeans and a sweatshirt.

The Avengers eventually took notice of this.

It all started when Peter was coming home from school, well, going to the tower for his 'internship', when he started hearing commotion up ahead. He decided to investigate first, to see if it was actually worth his time to Spiderman it up. But once he got there, he realized he wasn't needed, and pulled his phone out to record the scene in front of him.

You had just stepped in between a teenage boy who was harassing an older man because he accidentally whacked the teenager with his cane (that's what a bystander told Peter). You were just now stepping in to see what was going on. Peter noticed the teenager visibly shivering and shrinking slightly at your presence.

"What's going on here?" you asked. Your voice was gentle, but also screamed power in a subtle-no-so-subtle way. "Why are you harassing an older man? From what I heard, he just accidentally hit you with the cane he needs to walk with. Now where is it?" you asked the teenager. He was blushing mad from embarrassment and walked over to one of his friends to grab a sleek wooden cane that had been broken into doubled how many there should be. There was a small fire burning in your eyes, and you didn't feel the need to hold it back.

"Is there a reason you broke a crippled man's cane in half? The thing this man needs to walk with? Can you tell me your name please," you asked, but it came off as more of a demand than a friendly question.

"C-Calvin. Calvin Mendoza," the boy said timidly. You nodded, before walking over to the boy and snatching the broken wood from his hands.

"Now Calvin Mendoza, why don't you apologize to this man, and maybe offer to, oh I don't know, buy him a new cane? Or maybe even a meal. Because this man didn't deserve this treatment, but he does deserve to be apologized to properly," you said. The boy nodded and asked the man for forgiveness, and perhaps for him to pick out a cane for the boy to buy. The older man accepted, and the crowd applauded at your amazing work. Before Peter could do anything else, he stopped the video and sprinted to the tower to show Tony.

~~

"So you're telling me this woman didn't use any force, but only her words to stop this?" the genius asked once more. Peter nodded again.

"I showed you the video, didn't I? It was amazing Mr. Stark! She was so collected, but she still radiated a kind of authority that would be helpful in battle," Peter excited told the billionaire. He nodded in thought, before standing up, the spider-ling following in suit. "What are you doing Mr. Stark?" Peter asked while he and the playboy grabbed their jackets and walked towards the door.

"I'm going to the lab to run facial recognition to find this girl. By what your telling me, she sounds amazing," the philanthropist told Peter.

~Major time skip because all this is boooooring~