12) Suddenly, I'm dating Justin Bieber and....

CHAPTER 12

The concert was finished and the whole crew was being driven home. Khloe and Ryan were sat next to each other, still following the couple act. Chaz was looking jealously over at Ryan and Khloe noticed. Finally, a sign!

Chaz saw Ryan was about to kiss Khloe on the cheek and he glared at him, making him back off. Khloe was looking forward, smiling, and suddenly she met his gaze and he blushed and looked down. Why did that have to happen to him? The car came to a stop and he jumped out just as Khloe whispered something in Ryan's ear.

"It worked. Thanks Ryan, you're the best!" Khloe whispered and she quickly hugged him and jumped out of the car before Chaz could see. The crew all walked towards the elevator in the carpark and pressed the button to go up.

"So..." Chaz said, "you guys still together?"

Khloe laughed. "Why?"

"Just... Curious."

"Nah... Isn't meant to be, I guess."

"Then, Ahh, would... You... Wanna... Uhh-"

"Sure." Khloe cut in, and the elevator doors opened.

"Khloe and Chaz, sitting in a tree... K.I.S.S.I.N.G!" Justin sung, and Ryan, Melani and Imogen joined in halfway through it.

"Pfft, shuddup..." Khloe said, nudging Justin in the ribs.

NEXT DAY

"Get up, JB! Plane leaves in two hours, and we gotta leave in an hour and a half!" Kenny shouted, and Justin groaned, rolling onto his stomach.

"...Melani,..." Kenny said and suddenly, Justin's bed was bouncing up and down; Melani must be jumping on it...

"Up, up, UP!" Melani squealed, still jumping on the bed. Justin reached back and felt for Melani's ankle. When he found it, he grabbed it and pulled her down, making her fall on him. She screamed and grabbed him by the waist.

"Wake up, babe! Up, up, UP!" she laughed.

"Why are you so excited?!" Justin asked, bamboozled. Melani let go of his waist and began to jump on the bed again.

"Jakarta, Jakarta, JAKARTAAAAA!" she screamed.

"Gosh, Melly, you're such a child, you know that?" Justin laughed, "What's so great about Jakarta?" Melani stopped jumping and smiled down at him.

"Aww you to are such a cute couple! I'll leave Melani to wake you up..." Kenny chuckled and Melani poked her tongue out at him and smiled as he walked off, still chuckling.

"I met some girl named Tya on twitter and we talked for months, and then became like, BFF's! She lives in Jakarta! I might see her!"

"You know there's like, a fagillion people in Jakarta, right?"

"Yeah, but no doubt she'll go to your concert! ...then all I have to do is cross my eyes and peel my fingers!" Justin laughed, and Melani realized she said the wrong thing and blushed.

"Cross my fingers and keep my eyes peeled..." she bit her lip and looked away, still blushing.

"You're so cute when you mess up, y'now that?" Justin laughed (his really cute little one - In the sidebar) and he winked at her when she met his gaze.