26) Suddenly, I'm dating Justin Bieber...

RECAP

Melani slumped down onto the bed, remembering the long, partying day she had. Justin, Chaz, Khloe, Ryan, Kenny...

(AN: I don’t mention him much, but he and Scooter and him are touring aswell, LOL... They just try and give the guys space to be teens ;) LOL haha!)

...Scooter, Streamers flying in face, Chaz and Khloe found the red bull, Emily, Ryan, Em genuinely smiled, Bollywood dancers, singers, bumping into Aishwarya (:D), Hot sun, Justin found the red bull, Chaz, Khloe and Justin practically jumping off the walls, colours, red, yellow, blue, purple, Cheese Naan bread for lunch, watching a really colourful parade, walking through a huge street market, blah, blah, blah...

Huge day.

CHAPTER 26

~*~
SKIPPING TO May 1st... REBELLIOUS, I KNOW... (LMAO)
~*~
The crew have just arrived in Rome, Italy, and are making their way to their hotel in Latina via TOUR BUS! (Hurrah!)

“So, buddy, what’s been up since you got lost in Melani’s eyes and forgot me?” Ryan turned in his seat and asked Justin.
“Aww, dude, c’mon...-”
“I’m only kiddin’, bro!” Ryan laughed, and Christian Hi-fived him.
“Duuuude... No... Not cool. You had me seriously scared, there.”
“Sorry, dude, but chu gotta admit... Was pretty funny.”
“WHOAH. What is with all the ‘Dude’s?! For real?!” Melani shreiked, “And ‘Seriously’... I didn’t catch a single word in that conversation that wasn’t abbreviated.”
“So... This sounding smart thing... That’s new...” Ryan started.
“Hey!” Melani and Justin chorused.
“No man, do not diss my girl.”
“You heard him, Brian.” Melani smirked, and crossed her arms across her chest smugly.
“M-Mels... Maybe... Um...” Justin stuttered. Melani followed his gaze to her bust and slapped his shoulder.
“Duuuude... Out of the gutt-”
“Oh, yeah, who’s ‘Dude’ing NOW?! Huh?! Huh?! HUH?!” Ryan pretended to act serious, but ended up in fits of laughter. “By the way -’DUDE’s-, I was only kidding. Again.”
“Whatever...” Melani rolled her eyes.
“I’m serious!” Ryan raised his hands in surrender, before turning back to face the front.
“So-” Justin started, but was interrupted by Scooter.
“Yo, Justin?!”
“Sup?”
“Alfredo wants you to make a video for ‘Latin Girl’. Seeing as though we are going to Latina... he’s gonna meet us at the hotel tomorrow. We’ll have to book him a room when we get there.”
“Can Mel-”
“Sorry, man... She’s not Latin...” Scooter turned around in the passenger seat more so he could see Melani properly. “No offence, Melani.”
“None taken.” She smiled friendlily.
“Aww, man... Can’t we shoot a vid for sumfin’ else then?” Justin whined, and Scooter groaned.
“Melani can come watch, kay?” Scooter raised an eyebrow and Justin perked up like a Golden retriever.
“Heck yea!” Justin grinned and Melani giggled.
“Weee’rreee heeeerrrreeeee!” Kenny sung, and everyone covered their ears.
“No offence, Kenny, but maybe... stick to rapping?” Christian chuckled nervously and Kenny laughed as he backed into a parking spot.
“Don’t chu worry, I ain’t gon’ sing anytime soon... Again, I mean.” Kenny pushed the hand brake down and changed the gear-stick to park. “Aiight, Brudda’s! ...and Sista’s! We’re at the hotel!” Kenny yelled and murmured, “Gotta get used to the sista’s...” Everyone piled of and grabbed their bags before stampeding into the lobby and fighting over the chairs.
“OMB, that’s Justin BIEBER!” Some chick squealed and Justin turned around.
“Oooh, latin Girls...” Justin muttered under his breath and licked his lips, knowing Melani was watching. Melani Gibbs-slapped him.

(AN: Refer to NCIS...) ;)

“Hey Ladies!” He chuckled, faking nervous.
“Y’now Latin girls are in Spain, right?” Chaz chuckled before tickling Khloe in attempt to get her to move over so they could share the seat, making her giggle loudly and shuffle over. Justin rolled his eyes, still looking in the direction of the fan girls. He quickly swooped back around and caught Melani around the waist, hugging her tight and making her squeal in surprise. Kenny abruptly looked over from his spot at the reception desk.
“Everything okay?!” he yelled so everyone could hear him.
“Justin scared the spaghetti-bowls outta me!” Melani squealed, and the whole crew laughed.
“Spaghetti-bowls?” Justin let go of her waist and clutched at his stomach, laughing really hard.
“What’s wrong with spaghetti?!”
“N-Nothing... I... l-love spaghetti!” Justin said between laughs.
“Ugh, whatever...” Melani crossed her arms and un-crossed them really quickly, remembering what Justin said earlier. After all, she was wearing a tank top. Kenny and Scooter came over and picked up some of the guys bags before handing out hotel keys.
“We’re officially allowed in our rooms... in an hour.” Scooter said and everyone groaned in unison. “Sorry guys, the cleaners have gotta do their job... who wants to go to the pool?” Christian jumped up and down with one hand in the air.
“Ooh! Me! Me! Me!” He repeated and Imogen giggled before shoving her own arm into the air.
“Me too!”
“Me seventy-two thousand, five hundred and twenty-two!” Em shrieked. Everyone snickered and the hotel staff looked at her weirdly. “What?! I happen to like the pool!” Em shrugged and Kenny chuckled.
“Grab your costumes and I’’ll take the bags to the staff and get them to put them in our rooms for when the cleaners are ‘finito’.” Kenny smiled and when everyone had their costumes, he took as many bags as he could handle to the reception desk. Halfway there, he dropped one and couldn’t pick it back up. Scooter grabbed the rest of the bags and picked the fallen one up, carrying it too.
“Thanks, man.” Kenny thanked him.
“S’okay.” Scooter nodded jerked his head upwards. Seeing the guys had the bags, Christian grabbed Imogen’s hand and led the way to the bathrooms. They let go of each others’ hands and walked into the bathrooms designated for their genders.

(AN: what else was I meant to say?)

Everyone else piled into the bathrooms and got changed. Melani wore a plain purple bikini, Imogen wore a brown monokini, Em wore a green and blue striped one piece, Emily wore a black bikini, and Khloe wore a Blue and pink swirly monokini.
Justin and Chaz both wore khaki boardshorts with red/blue patterns (different pattern for each guy), Ryan wore a black pair, and Christian wore a white pair with huge blue graffiti writing down one leg. The crew gave their clothes to the people who took the bags to the rooms and walked outside, where they were greeted by a scorching hot sun.
“Ick, it’s gotten hotter since we were in the car...” Em complained.
“Heaps hotter.” Justin agreed, and Khloe laughed.
“You guys obviously haven’t been to Australia during the summer.” She giggled again and Emily ‘Woot’-ed, giving Khloe a high-five.
“Oh, god... How do you live?” Em groaned.
“Breathe, eat, drink, sleep.” Melani shrugged.
“You know what I mean...” Em smirked. They looked around and spotted Kenny and Scooter sitting down in the spa. They walked up to them.
“How can you sit in there, in this heat?!” Em said, astonished.
“Meh.” They chorused, closing their eyes and enjoying the spa. The crew walked over to the main pool and Melani approached it, dipping her toes into the water. Justin smirked and pushed her in. Melani squealed and glared at Justin when she came back to the surface. He started laughing his head off, so Melani creeped closer and grabbed a hold of his ankle.
“Oh, god no!” Justin yelped.
“Oh god yes!” Melani laughed and pulled him in. The rest of the crew echoed giggles and jumped in aswell. Justin floated up slowly and glared at Melani, making her laugh uncontrollably.
“Oh my god, your face!” She doubled over, kicking her legs to try and stay on the top of the water.
“Oh, whatever...” Justin rolled his eyes and hugged Melani’s waist, nuzzling his face into her neck. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and hugged back.

Khloe and Chaz were making out in the shallow end, Melani and Justin were cuddling in the deep end, and Em, Emily and Ryan were laughing it up on the steps (underwater in the shallow end).
“Gosh, Em, you’re so funny... We really haven’t been talking to you enough, have we?” Emily laughed.
“Nyeh, I’m a space-cadet, so it’s hard to talk to me anyways... and thanks.” She gave a small smile.
“Aww... I still feel bad... It’s ‘ight.” Emily smiled back.

Scooter opened his eyes and drowsily looked at his watch again. FINALLY! The hour was up. He punched Kenny in the shoulder and got out of the spa.
“‘mon, man. Times up.”
“Nyaw man...” Kenny opened his eyes slowly, one at a time.
“C’mon...”
“Aight, man... I’m up!” Kenny stood and got out of the spa drowsily.
“Were you asleep?!” Scooter chuckled.
“Maybe...” He stretched his arms up above his head and yawned.
“Hurry up and you can sleep in your room.”
“Yay...” Kenny yawned loudly and followed Scooter to the main pool.
“HOUR’S UP, GUYS! ROOM TIME!” Scooter shouted, and Kenny jolted awake.
“Already?! Whoahhh...” Melani’s eyebrows raised, and she shrugged before turning around and getting out of the hug. She grabbed his hand and they swam to the edge, both getting out. Khloe and Chaz must’nt have heard Scooter, because they were the last ones in the pool, and were still making out.
“Khloe! Chaz! Hours up!” Justin yelled from the other side of the pool and Chaz flipped him off. “I guess they’re staying...” Justin tried not to smile. Everyone except for Khloe and Chaz walked into the lobby and collected towels from the front desk. They wrapped them around their shoulders and Scooter pressed the button for the elevator.