38) Suddenly, I'm dating Justin Bieber...

RECAP: 

"Sorry, Bieber, but I don't exactly want 'Death by pole' on my gravestone."

"Oh, Melly, it's okay... We could always CREMATE you..." Justin said cheekishly, earning him a slap on the shoulder from Melani.

"Just watch where you're going, kay?" Melani chuckled.

~*~

AN: Guys, the next seven chapters will be shitty AS, because I've already written them. On my iPod.

RIP My beloved iPod touch.

....God, I'm so depressed now....

But, as requested; I'm doing POV's for a few chappies now. TELL ME WHETHER I SHOULD CONTINUE LIKE THIS, OR HOW I'VE BEEN DOING IT FOR THE REST OF THE STORY ;)

...Please, PLEASE comment telling me what you think. I really value your input - and after all, you guys are the one's I'm writing for - and I need to know which I should do... :)

OH! And date -right now in the story- is the 4th of May, coolies? It’s, like lunchtime.... so...

;) ENJOY!

x

~*~

 CHAPTER 38

The room-service-chick came to our door pretty quickly, considering we were on the twenty-eighth floor. 'YEAH-YAH' to luxury hotels! Justin and I weren't really in the mood for savory, so we ordered crepes, and ate them while lounging about on the bed. YUM-O. I got strawberries, cream and chocolate syrup, and Justin got Maple syrup. Typical Canadian stereotype... I love him... I took a bite and looked over at him, just as he scoffed the whole thing down his throat; it was almost like watching 'Pingu' eat a fish.

"Whoah, Justin! Slow down!" I giggled, and took another bite.

"mnmnlmmllghhnn" He mumbled, his mouth full of food.

"Chew and swallow! Chew and swallow! Ewwies!" ...I SO did not need to see half-chewed food... He laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry... I was hungry..." He finally finished destroying his food and giggled.

"Whatever." I blew hair away from my face and Justin's phone began vibrating so hard it fell off of the bedside table. Justin picked it up and read the text aloud.

"Scooter says: 'Weatherman says it's raining tomorrow. Radio interview rescheduled for the 6th of May.' ...I didn’t even know I HAD a radio interview... Awesome! Wanna go see a movie tomorrow?" He put his phone back on the bedside table and looked at me.

"You have Maple syrup ALL over your fa- How the heck did it get on your FOREHEAD?!" I laughed uncontrollably and he blushed, walking into the Ensuite and washing the syrup off.

"So, do you?" He called from the ensuite.

"Sure, okay!" I called, and took another bite of my crepe. After a few minutes, he finally walked out and plunked himself on the bed, almost making me spill my precious, delicious food.

"Watch it, Biebs!" I licked my lips and balanced the plate back on my stomach, chuckling lightly.

~*~NEXT DAY~*~

We walked out of some sport shop and Justin smiled widely. Yeah, he just bought a new basketball. Typical Justin. I chuckled and linked our elbows, walking through the mall again.