Chapter 29

*1 Month later*

-Magnus, sweetheart, are you there?!-Julia shouted loudly when she tried to open the bedroom's boor but it was locked. It was very weird, because Magnus was never locking the door. She knocked again and suddenly heard a weird noise, like someone fell on the floor.

-I'M OKAY!-Magnus shouted and opened the door, but didn't let Julia into the room. In fact, he went out from room so she wouldn't go inside.

-What is going on inside? Tell me the truth right now before I go inside myself!-Julia said with strict voice and Magnus knew, that if she walk into his room, he was screwed. Not only Magnus.

-Science project!-Magnus shouted suddenly. Julia looked at him with wide eyes.

-Science project? At 6 am? Do you think I'm dumb? What is going on there?... Were you smoking something?!-Julia shouted and before Magnus could realize, she stormed into the room. Oh no! Magnus heard his own heartbeat in his ears and walked into the room, getting ready Julia to yell at him. But Magnus slowly opened his eyes, when she didn't say anything.

-What science project, Magnus?-She said angrily and Magnus came up with another lie.

-Look, room is such a mess. I didn't want you to see, so I lied! I was going to clean it right now.-Magnus said and hoped that she wouldn't realize that Magnus said three lies in last five minutes. First – that he's not hiding anything, second – that he's doing science project at 6 am, and third – that he was going to clean his room at 6 am. Julia inhaled deeply and nodded.

-Fine, but you don't have to lie. Don't ever lie to me again!-She said and after kissing Magnus's cheek, she left the room. Magnus ran into the door and after being sure that his mom was at kitchen, he locked the door again and sighed in relief. Where did he go?

-Your closet is too small!-Alec whispered and shouted at the same time and Magnus couldn't hold back the laughter. He walked to the closet and opened the door. He almost fell on the floor with laughter when he saw that Alec wasn't wearing his shirt or jeans and was trying to fit in Magnus's really small closet.-Don't laugh at me, you moron! I almost head a heart attack when I heard her voice! And it really hurt when I fell on floor!

-Oh my god, you are so cute when you're angry. And you can come out.-Magnus said.

-But I already came out, to my family.-Alec said with confused puppy eyes and he was trying his best not to laugh. Magnus was looking at him with shocked face but suddenly he burst out laughing. He couldn't even stop when Julia asked what was going on.

-I'm... I'm just talking to Quinn!-Magnus shouted back so she wouldn't come to his room and catch his "straight" son, with his boyfriend in his bedroom. Alec laughed too, came out from actual closet and started putting his shirt and jeans on. He tried to do something to his messy hair and after ten minutes of torture, while Magnus was making bed.-What's wrong?

-I hate my hair! I can't do anything to it!-Alec pouted and sat down on the bed.

-First of all, I just made the bed and messed it up again, And second, I like your hair, it's cute when it's messy. So stop complaining.-Magnus said, he sat down beside Alec and started playing with his messy hair. Alec smiled and look at his watch to see what time it was.

-I think it's time me to go before your mom finds us and then you will have to come out to her.-Alec said and was going to get up. But Magnus didn't let him.-What?

-Or... We can do something else that I wanted we to do for a while.-Magnus said with shy voice and Alec looked at him with wide eyes.-Not sex, Alexander! Jesus, we're not quite there yet!

-Oh...-Alec said and started thinking what could it possibly be.-Oh... OH... Are you sure?

-Why wouldn't I be?-Magnus answered with smile. Suddenly, Magnus was lying on the bed and Alec was on top of him. They've only known each other for a while and been together for two weeks, but they were trusting each other more than anyone. Alec looked into Magnus's eyes and when he was sure that Magnus really wanted it, he smiled and started kissing him. He wanted to calm his heartbeat, but it was impossible. Magnus moaned in kiss and placed his hand on Alec's back, and Alec places his on Magnus's hip. They weren't worrying about that Julia was in the house too. After a few minutes, Alec slipped his hand in Magnus's shirt and his pants got very tight when he touched Magnus's abs...