Chapter 46

*One week later*

It has been one week since the shooting. Everyone is going back so school tomorrow. As much as Alec doesn't want to remember what happened in that building, he also missed the school. Well, actually, he missed Glee and rehearsals for Regionals, like everyone else. Yesterday, Rachel told everyone that Regionals will be in two days after they return, then after a month – Sectionals, then – Second Regionals, and then the most important – Nationals. Everyone decided that the winners of the duet competition are Magnus and Alec and therefore, they will sing duet at Regionals. Of course, they both got scared because the winning is technically their responsibility but they haven't decided which song they will sing yet. About shooting... Jace told Alec and others a week ago when they met at Java Jones, that court decided Jonathan to go to jail for fifteen years, because of killing two person and shooting another two. Jace also told them that Jonathan didn't do this because of some kind of revenge on someone, he found out that Jonathan is a psychopath. Of course, everyone was shocked because of the news and Clary also felt bad for him, it isn't his fault that he's like that, but no one dared to say that what he did was excusable, because it wasn't. Izzy said that girls told her, that Philip is going back to Australia with his mother. Alec knew that Isak and Even were returning to Norway, because Evan almost died but he didn't know about Philip. He couldn't blame him though, the boy he loved was killed in front of him. If something like that would've happened to Magnus, Alec would return to New York too, because everything here would remind him of Magnus.

-Hey, are you here? Alexander!-Suddenly Alec came back to reality when he heard Magnus calling him. They've been lying on bed in Magnus's room and watching Capitan America. Alec had seen this movie for about five times because Steve was always Max's favorite superhero. Well, Actually, Magnus was watching the movie and Alec was playing with his hair. Alec noticed that the movie was finished when Magnus closed the laptop and looked at Alec.

-Why are you looking me like that?-Alec asked. Magnus sighed and placed his head on Alec's chest, while he continued to play with Magnus's hair.-What's wrong? Why are you sad?

-What would you do if you were Steve? If you had founded out that you've been sleeping for 70 years. Would you look for me?-Magnus asked with low voice. Alec smiled and now started caressing Magnus's back instead of his hair.

-Of course, I would. I wouldn't stop. Only then when you would still be with me.-Alec said and saw how Magnus smiled. He was going to say something, but suddenly Alec's phone rang.

-Hey, big brother. Have you forgotten about me?!-Izzy told him that Kurt was having party at his house in two hours and he demanded Alec and Magnus to come. Alec asked Magnus if he wanted to go, he knew very well that Alec preferred to stay home and cuddle but to have a fun wasn't a bad idea.-Oh, and your blondie friend will be there too. You know, handsome one...

-What friend?-Magnus asked and raised and an eyebrow. Alec giggled because of that.

-No one special, no need to be jealous!-Alec laughed and kissed Magnus softly. Suddenly, Magnus forgot about Alec's friend and soft kiss turned into a hot make out session...