Chapter 57

-Where on the earth are Alec and Steve?!-Mr. Schue asked and Magnus heard disappointment and anger in his voice. This was the most important and last rehearsal and Alec and Steve still weren't there.-Isabelle, do you know where are they?

-No, I've been trying to call Alec since he left the school but he isn't answering and I don't have Steve's number.-Izzy said and blocked her phone. Suddenly, Santana looked at her and took her phone from her cheerio's jacket.

-I have Steve's number.-She said and gave Izzy the phone, who looked at her with wide eyes.-What? I don't have it for that, you know I'm lesbian, right?

-Guys! Come on, we don't have time for this! It's enough that Alec isn't going to sing duet with Magnus! We need to win this, if we don't Glee club is over. So, we should stop wasting time and start rehearsing. Isabelle, you call Steve and ask if he has seen Alec. And one, two, three!-Mr. Schue said and Finn turned the music on. They were singing Fly / I Believe I Can Fly mash up. First, there were going to be Magnus's and Alec's duet and then this group number but now, because Alec changed his mind, only Magnus is going to sing another song. He decided Teenage Dream by Katy Perry, this was his way to apologize to Alec for hurting him.

After Alec leaving that auditorium, leaving Magnus sad, confused and hurt on that stage, even though Magnus knew that the pain he was feeling, he deserved it for fully not trusting Alec, Magnus realized that trust isn't something that has to come out from nowhere, Trust is a choice. You choose to trust one person, to give him your heart and trust him that he won't break it. After realized how much Magnus hurt Alec because of not believing him, not asking him first what happened and thinking about everything bad, he would get if Alec wouldn't want to come back to him and giving their relationship another shot, but now Magnus was sure, despite his trust issues, that he trusted Alec with all of his heart. He chose to trust, love and give his heart to this one person who loved him unconditionally.

-Earth to Magnus! Are you here?!-Suddenly, Magnus was pulled out from his thought by Quinn's voice, who was standing in front of him and snapping her fingers in front of his eyes.

-Hmm... What? Yeah, I totally agree!-Magnus shouted, even though he had no idea what he was agreeing to. But he realized that this sentence was stupid, when he saw looks on Quinn's and everyone's faces.-Why are you all looking me like I have second head?

-So, you're agreeing that Jonathan should be released from jail?-Quinn said with annoyed voice and looked at Magnus with you-are-an-idiot. Magnus shook his head quickly and turned around to tell Mr. Schue about his plans for his solo. Everyone agreed that it was an amazing idea and started rehearsing choreography once again. Izzy tried to call Alec and Steve several times, but they didn't answer. Of course, they didn't. They were drinking and dancing in the club, how could they possibly hear that they're phones were ringing for two hours already?

Next morning when Alec woke up, all he could feel was pain. Believing Steve was the worst idea every. Last night, Izzy almost cut his head off when she saw how drunk Alec was.

-Hey, mom.-Alec said when he walked into the kitchen. It was five pm and Regionals was in one hour. Maryse and Max were going with Izzy and Alec to see the performance. Alec took a painkiller and after eating food, they got in the car and drove to the school. Everyone was already there and they were getting ready. Girls were wearing black dress with golden fabric belt, and boys were wearing black shirt, black pants and golden tie. When Magnus was Alec, he smiled at him softly, but Alec didn't return the smile. He walked to the changing room. After getting ready and standing in the backstage, a man finally said New Directions and Alec looked at Mr. Schue with wide eyes when Magnus walked out on the stage.

-We can dance until we die, you and I will be young forever,
You make me feel like I'm living a teenage dream.-Magnus sung and looked at Alec. When he finished singing, he mouthed "I love you" and smiled at Alec again and this time, Alec did the same. Then, everyone went on the stage and Rachel started singing.

-I love you too, but we still have to talk.-Alec whispered in Magnus's ear before he had to sing his line. He saw how Magnus smiled happily and his heart skipped a beat.