Chapter 44

-I've missed your room. It's very cozy.-Magnus said with a cute smile on his face. Suddenly, he felt Alec's arms on his waist. Alec buried his face on Magnus's neck and hugged him from behind. Magnus felt goosebumps on his body, when Alec started kissing his neck.

-Alex... Alexander, your whole fam... family is in ho... house.-Magnus finally managed to choke out those words, but of course Alec didn't stop. Instead of that, he started sucking his neck as well. Magnus's breath got faster and he was about to change his mind about stopping Alec, when suddenly Izzy knocked on the door. Alec groaned in annoyance and walked back.

-What do you want, Isabelle?!

-It's my room as well! Let me in!-She almost shouted and knocked on the door again. Alec rolled his eyes and opened the door because he knew that Izzy wouldn't stop.

-I know you are tired but can't you sleep in Max's room? Please, Izzy!-Alec said and looked at her with puppy eyes. Magnus couldn't stop himself from giggling, because few minutes ago, Alec was going to kill her for interrupting them and now he's looking at her with adorable puppy eyes because he wants something. Now, Izzy rolled her eyes and walked to her bed and started picking her stuff. Like, laptop, charger, make up removing stuff and comfortable clothes.

-Oh, I'm going because my ears are too innocent to listen to your moans and your screams while you're begging Magnus not to stop and to go faster.-Izzy said with serous face, but she burst out laughing when she looked at boys faces. Alec was looking at her with wide eyes, so was Magnus but he was also blushing.-What? Come on, everyone is moaning while sex. So am I.

-OUT!-Alec shouted and pointed at door. Izzy laughed again loudly and literally ran out from the room, so Alec wouldn't kill her. Alec sighed and locked the door. He turned around and he was going to apologize to Magnus because of Izzy's stupid behavior, but he changed his mind when he saw that Magnus was covering his mouth with his hand, so he wouldn't laugh loudly.

-So... You're laughing, huh?-Alec said like a angry mom and started walking closer to Magnus. Of course, Magnus knew what Alec had in mind, and suddenly stopped laughing.

-Oh, no... No, no, no, no!-He said quickly and run to the other side of the room.

-You have short legs, plus I play football, I'm faster.-Alec smiled wickedly and now started walking closer to him faster. Suddenly, while Magnus was trying to run from Alec like he was going to kill him, he trapped himself in the corner. Alec walked to him with big grin on his face.

-No, Alec, please!-Magnus shouted and laughed at the same time. Of course, This didn't stop Alec, he started tickling Magnus, who couldn't stop himself and laughed as loudly as he could and slide down the wall. After a few seconds, Alec took him and lied him down on the bed.

-Okay, it's enough.-Alec said with giggle. He kissed Magnus softly and laughed when they broke the kiss, because of Magnus's face. He was looking him like a sad puppy. Alec got up and walked to his closet.-I'll give you my shirt. You do dress very well but I have to say that clothes must be very uncomfortable.

-Hey, they are very comfortable! And, of course I dress well, I didn't spend all that time in the closet for nothing.-Magnus said. Both of them started laughing and Alec threw his shirt to Magnus. They both changed quickly, lied down and hugged each other tightly.

-I was so terrified in that choir room. I almost got out of my mind when I realized that I didn't know where were you, or if you were safe and there was nothing, I could do about that. All I wanted was to find you and tell you how much I love you.-Suddenly, Alec broke the silence that has been in the room for about five or more minutes.

-That was all I wanted to do. To tell you that I love you. Jace wasn't letting me go, but I was ready to run in the whole building to find you.-Magnus said without looking at him. He was playing with hem of Alec's shirt when an idea came in his mind. He smirked and slipped his hand in Alec's shirt and touched his abs. Meanwhile, he also started kissing Alec's neck, whose breath got very fast. Magnus smirked again when he realized what effect he had on Alec.

-What are you up to, Magnus?-Alec asked with low voice and Magnus looked in his eyes.

-You know what I just realized?... I didn't return the favor...-Magnus said with also low voice and Alec could see little sparks in his eyes.