Chapter 50

Magnus walked into the cafeteria with Rachel while talking about Regionals and Alec.

-I hope you guys will work everything out. Not because of you have to sing the duet, because I really want you two to be happy...-Rachel said and told woman that she would take a salad.

-Yeah, I hope, but what they did yesterday was... I don't know. I know that when you're playing spin the bottle you have only to kiss someone, now turn it into a hot make out session. Seeing the boy I love kissing someone else, who has crush on him, it was painful. I didn't mean to yell Alec today but I'm just too afraid to lose him.-Magnus said and sighed. He took his sandwich and water and both of them started walking to the table where Izzy, Simon and Jace where sitting. Simon was telling them something that was very funny, because two of them were dying from laughter. Izzy smiled at them as soon as she saw them.

-Where's my brother? I heard you two had a fight. Lydia was telling Jordan in the hallway, what happened?-Izzy asked and drank her water. Everyone, except Rachel looked at him with interested faces. Magnus sighed and shook his head.

-Nothing serious, and it wasn't a fight, it was misunderstanding.

-Misunderstanding about what? What did he do this time?-Jace asked and rolled his eyes. He knew his best friend, he was very stubborn, and this might've been the reason why they fought.

-About yesterday, spin the bottle. That he made out that passionately with his blond handsome friend.-Magnus rolled his eyes and started eating his sandwich. They looked at each other with confused face and then looked at Magnus again.-What?

-I made out with Simon and you made out with Quinn, what's the big deal? It was just a game and we all were drunk. I don't think that the very smart reason to fight about.-Jace said and looked at Magnus like he had grown a second head. Magnus knew that Jace was right, but still continued defending his argument.

-Yeah, but we don't like them. Do you look at Simon like you want to sleep with him? I don't look at Quinn that way. And Alec was looking at Andrew like he wanted to rip all of his clothes and have sex with him right there in front of everyone...-Magnus said with disgusted voice and almost threw up and he finished the sentence. Izzy looked at him with wide eyes.

-First of all, EW! Alec would never do such a thing! Second, he loves you and I repeat, HE WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A THING! And third, why are you with my brother and why are you saying that you love him, if you don't even trust him?!-Izzy said with annoyed voice and started picking her stuff.-I'm sorry, Magnus. Even though I like you for making my brother happy, I can't just stand and watch you say that kind of stuff about him! He's my big brother, my best friend and we know each other better than anyone, he would never do that. I know he loves you, we all do and listening to you, saying that my brother would break someone's heart that he loves too much... I can't do that, I'm sorry, but I can't. I have to go.

-Look, Magnus...-Jace said when Izzy left and Simon told them that he would talk to her, and ran after her.-I know Alec, like Izzy said, he would never do that to you. I get it that you're scared of losing him. We all are scared of losing someone we love so much, but if you don't trust Alec...

-I do trust him!-Magnus said loudly and Jace rolled his eyes.

-Then why are you saying that he would cheat on you?-Jace answered with a question. Magnus opened his mouth to tell him something, but he couldn't think of anything. He sighed and looked down.-See? If you really trust and love him, go talk him...

-Hey guys.-Quinn said and walked closer to the table.-Is everything okay?

-We were talking about Alec, do you know where is he?-Jace said. Quinn answered that he was in the schoolyard before she could stop herself. Magnus quickly got up and ran to the hallway. He ran to the door and he was going to walk outside, when he saw the scene from the window that cause him to froze. He saw Alec and Andrew sitting on the bench, kissing. Magnus almost heard his heart broke, he walked back and started running to the boy's bathroom, because he couldn't hold the tears back anymore. Suddenly, he bumped into Izzy, who gasped when she saw that Magnus was crying.

-Magnus, what happened?!-She asked worriedly.

-Your brother would never cheat on me, right? Guess what, HE MIGHT!-Magnus yelled.