Chapter 51

-I... I'm sorry, Alec. I wasn't thinking straight.-Andrew was stuttering while talking and Alec was looking at him with wide eyes.-I think I should go...

-YOU THINK?!-Alec asked him and he knew that he would explode in any second. Andrew didn't say anything, he took his bag and walked out from the schoolyard with quick steps. Alec wasn't angry because Andrew kissed him, well he was, but at least Magnus didn't see them. He was angry because he did that, while Alec was telling him that this was the reason why he and Magnus fought. Of course, Alec knew that Andrew liked him. He knew since the day they first met but he never thought that he would do something like this. Alec was flirting with him yesterday because he was drunk and he couldn't think straight and he couldn't realize what he was doing, neither of them were, but now...

Now they were both sober and they could realize what they were doing. Alec covered his face with his hands and inhaled deeply. He thought that everyone would look at him, after he roared like a lion but no, no one was looking at him. Alec took his bag from the bench and walked back into the building. He looked down on the watch and saw that lesson would start in ten minutes, and suddenly he realized that he wasn't hungry anymore. Alec decided to go to choir room. He was thinking the whole way if he should tell Magnus what happened or not? Maybe Magnus will realize that Alec doesn't like Andrew, or will he get angrier? Alec walked into the choir room and the first thing he noticed was that Izzy and Magnus weren't there. Suddenly, Jace walked to him and before Alec could ask where were they, Jace punched him hard on the face, which cause Alec to fall on the ground and look at Jace with wide eyes.

-HEY!-Mr. Schue threw papers on the piano and ran to the boys to stop Jace from hitting Alec again.-WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!

-I PROTECTED YOU! I TOLD MAGNUS THAT YOU WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON HIM AND MEANWHILE YOU'RE MAKING OUT WITH OUR COMPETATION IN OUR OWN SCHOOLYARD?! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!-Jace roared and Alec looked at him with wide eyes. In fact, everyone was looking at them with wide eyes, including Mr. Schue. Alec almost sacrificed his life for Magnus one week ago and now he was cheating on him? It was impossible.

-How do you know that? Where's Magnus?-Alec groaned and got up. He touched his lip and then he saw red color on his finger. Then he looked at Jace again.-How do you know that?!

-Magnus saw you!-Jace yelled again and Alec froze. He saw everything? Did he see that Alec pushed Andrew away or did he only see that they kissed? Alec was standing there, in shock, looking at Jace with shocked face like everyone else.

-YES, ALEC! YOUR BOYFRIEND SAW YOU KISSING ANOTHER GUY! THEN HE BUMPED INTO ISABELLE AND SHE REALIZED THAT HE WAS HAVING A PANIC ATTACK! WE HELPED HIM TO GO TO THE AUDITORIUM AND HE TOLD US EVERYTHING, HOW YOU AND ANDREW WERE KISSING LIKE A HAPPY COUPLE. HOW WAS IS BY THE WAY? DID YOU ENJOY IT?!

-YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! NITHER DOES MAGNUS!-Alec shouted.

-I KNOW ENOUGH! WHAT WILL BE NEXT? WILL YOU SLEEP WITH HIM?!-Jace shouted back and freed himself from Mr. Schue, but he wasn't going to punch Alec. He knew that person could be more hurt with words than with a punch.

-YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!-Alec yelled back and looked at Quinn. He could see disappointment in her eyes.-Quinn... Come on, we talked about this, you know me.

-But I didn't know that you would do this, Alec. None of you thought that you were think kind of guy.-Quinn said and Alec could also see disappointment and anger in Jace's eyes.

-WHAT KIND OF GUY EXACTLY?! THE ONE THAT CHEATS ON HIS BOYFRIEND, BECAUSE HE HAS ANOTHER GAY FRIEND?! THAT KIND OF GUY?! THE ONLY REASON WHY ANDREW AND I KISSED YESTARDAY WAS BECAUSE OF THE GAME AND TODAY, ANDREW KISSED ME, UNEXPECTEDLY! I LOVE MAGNUS AND I WOULD NEVER DO THIS TO HIM! I PUSHED ANDREW AWAY AFTER A FEW SECONDS, BECAUSE I WAS IN SHOCK, BECAUSE I WAS TALKING ABOUT MAGNUS AND I WAS SAYING HOW MUCH I LOVED HIM WHEN HE DID THAT! BUT FUCK YOU ALL IF YOU THINK THAT I WOULD EVER HURT MAGNUS LIKE THAT!-Alec yelled and stormed out from the choir room.