Chapter 7 ~Not as stupid as a certain Gryffindor~

In the next weeks, Umbridge gained more and more power... Great. The Headmaster didn't show up any more, besides one time when he kept Professor Trelawney from getting band from the grounds by Umbridge.
I for my part had several more detentions, but not because of backtalk. I keep a low profile around Umbridge. I was combative and stubborn, but not as stupid as a Gryffindor would be. A specific Gryffindor... Harry Potter. He just didn't know how to keep his mouth closed... Stupid boy. I mean he is definitely right about the whole Voldemort returning thing, but he wouldn't change Umbridge's mind by going nuts on her. I've even heard about him secretly teaching some students d.a.d.a. stuff... Wow, great idea... A fifth-year supervising others. I mean yes, he has faced Voldemort himself, but I believe he is teaching the others a false ideal. The world isn't black and white as Potter believes and I'm quite sure any of his club members would curse someone who maybe seems bad without hesitation. Not one second though. Professor Snape for example.
I got up from the table I had been sitting at. It had been dinner time and Christine kind if forced me to go and have something to eat... I actually wanted to study d.a.d.a. in the library and use the room of requirement to have a practical part afterwards.
Yes, I know Potter and his friends use it too. Neville Longbottom is a very goofy and sometimes loud person and I overheard a little conversation between him and some Ravenclaw... By accident of course... *smirk*
But since I went to dinner with Christine I didn't have the opportunity to do so. I excused myself and Christine told me she wanted to go to bed anyway since she was tired. The Christmas holidays were coming up and she would return home since her mother would be pissed otherwise and she wanted to see her brother desperately. My mother would want me home too... But I told her we had to stay for some safety reason and she luckily bought it. I didn't want to go home. I was happy I only had to during the summer break. Let's just say Christine's family isn't nearly as fucked up as mine... But I didn't want to think about that now. Let's go for a little walk outside... I'm already looking forward to the holidays with Umbridge... Not.

(A/N):
It will get more eventful during the holidays... I promise. ;)