Chapter 67 ~ the battle of Hogwarts~

Minutes after (Y/n) had left the office.

Severus pov.

"Harry is here, Severus you know what to do... " Dumbledore told me.
"Indeed," I responded. I knew what to do... but I didn't like it.
I walked out of my office summoning the Carros.
"All students and staff members should come together in the great hall. Now."
"Severus, I need to talk to you about (y/l/n). She-" Alecto began but I cut her off.
"You have an order to fulfill," I coldly told her. He huffed, then they left.
I walked back to my office.
"It will all be over soon, " Albus told me.
"Just stay in your role."
"I will, " I glumped.
In a few minutes would probably be the last time I saw (y/n). She would remember me the way I had treated her last. A git, a cold-hearted in human person...
"I need to go, " I told Dumbledore and nodded. He nodded at me too. I left heading towards the great hall. How I hated all of this.

(Y/n) pov.
We all stood in the great hall as Severus walked in holding an intimidating speech... But the Potter showed up.
"How dare you stand where he stood? Tell them how it happened that night! Tell them how you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you and killed him! Tell them!"
Potter, you are such an idiot. I stepped forward as Severus raised his wand and McGonagle stepped in for Potter.
"Minerva, " I hissed but she didn't listen. Severus only protected himself as she attacked him.
"Minerva, stop!" He left and I summoned a shield.
"Why would you help him?" Potter hissed at me.
"Shut up Potter this is not about Snape. It's about Professor McGonagal, " I hissed. Voldemort's ugly voice filled the room and some kids started crying he had declared us war.
McGonagle gave instructions and I walked up to her.
"Minerva, " I focused on her.
"Look at me" she looked confused but stood still for a minute. I grabbed her hands and I showed her everything... The plan, the fact that I was a death eater, my conversations with Dumbledore and Snape... Just everything. She was utterly shocked.
"How?"
"Dumbledore was a brilliant man. You should talk to his portray once this is all over, " I told her.
"How can this be true?"
"It is. I will swear an unbreakable vow on it if I need to!"
She looked away from me.
"If anyone catches Snape, bring him to me!" She yelled then she turned around having the soldier statues.
The protective charms wouldn't keep the castle safe for long. My dark mark burned.
"Not now Voldy..." I mumbled. I had to find Severus but I also had to fight I went up into the castle.
They will go down. I had murdered my best friend and a three-year-old, I would definitely not disarm death eaters.

A/N: Part 2 will be uploaded later on... Warning: it's getting "cliffhangerie" Yes, that's a word now...