Chapter 39 ~I'd miss them~

(About two weeks before the current events )

"Miss (y/l/n)?"
I heard a deep voice coming from behind me.
"Professor Snape?" I asked turning around.
"I believe you lost this in my classroom, " he said handing me my book. Fuck. My heart started to pound in my chest like crazy.
"Oh, thank you, sir" I choked up.
He nodded emotionless leaving.
Jesus...had he looked into it?
But if he did then he wouldn't have been like this, right?
Fuck.fuck.fuck.fuck.fuck! I'm dead.
Okay, relax. He probably didn't see shit. How did it even get lost in the first place?! I'm so stupid!!!
I packed it into my bag now reassuring that it wouldn't be falling out again.
Tomorrow the Christmas break will begin... Well, the was no way back.

~Timeskip to the next day~

My bag was packed. I was ready.
Well, as ready as I would get. I decided to first apparate to my main family. It would be the hardest one...
As I walked out of the castle and as I looked back I saw Professor Snape standing on a window of a corridor. He was looking down at me an unreadable expression on his face.
When he noticed I saw him he disappeared. Did he read my notes? See the pictures?
The only one that was informed about my plans was Dumbledore. He had to know because of the house and the fact that I would come back once I was done... Probably before Christmas... Maybe even tomorrow...
I walked down to the Hogwarts express. It was crowded almost everyone went home.

When we arrived at kings cross everyone was picked up by their happy parents. Jesus Christe. That had never happened to me. Kind of messed up when you think about it.
I just went ahead and apparatus into our yard. The dogs started barking I shrank my luggage and cast an illusion spell on myself. I would miss them...Well, you can't have everything. One of my brothers came out.
"There is no one there, " he said getting back in.
I went to the door and unlocked it.
The dogs barked again.
"Shut up!" I heard my mother scream. Oh well, this would be fun... Not...
I obliviated every single one of them... God, I hate myself.
After I was done I paid my grandparents a visit and so on and so far...
It was 1 am by now... I was completely exhausted but done. There was no memory of me left. I never existed.
I apparated back to Hogwarts. Since Dumbledore had informed the guards that I had to do something for him, order stuff I guess, I was let in.
As I walked up to the castle my eyes felt heavy... Damn, that had been much. I needed to go to bed... Then a thought stroke me. There was no one left I could buy a Christmas present for but why not get something little for Professor Snape?

A/N: I'm bored. 🤣
As always, please tell me what you thought of this if you liked it vote, and so on. 😁
Until next time 🙃