Chapter 41 ~Again~

"You need to be quicker!"
A hex, Another one, and there goes the next.
Defense, defense, bam the stupor hit me right in the stomach. Uuuuf.
I flew against the wall behind me.
"What are you doing, (y/l/n)?"
I kept quiet, getting up. My ribs were hurting like hell... and I felt like I was about to throw up.
"You need to be able to shield multiple attacks at the same time! Even from different angles! Again!"
And hexes were flying at me again.
Okay, focus! Keep in a defensive state. Don't let him hit you again! But he was so strong. I had already struggled last time. He was a very strong wizard!
Every time I tried to throw a curse myself I got floated by curses and had to swim to defense mode again. Then when I tried to throw a stupor I was hit again flying against the wall. Urgh...
"I really thought that you could do at least a bit better than a first year Gryffindor," Professor Snape said clearly derogative.
I felt so helpless and lost at this moment... So small... He did this on purpose... It's not because he is mean or hates me... He just tries to push me away... He does that with everybody. Maybe this isn't hopeless after all... I thought if the scene in the forbidden forest... The sudden boost of power I had felt like my professor supported me.
"You don't have the chance to rest when you get into a battle, again!" I took my wand down. Thinking of the warmth, the support, the power. It started to rain hexes again but right before the first one could hit me the golden shimmering shield I had formed that night formed again and the curses rebounded. I raised my hand. The fire... Imagine the fire... Feel the emotion... And it worked. With all I had left I threw the fireball at my professor. He looked... surprised... Yup, those are new!
I used his shocked state and disarmed him. But without his shock, I would have probably never been able to do so.

A/N: Little training session... If anyone is interested...
If you liked this chapter please don't hesitate to vote and feel free to tell me your opinion in the comments!
Until next time 🙃