Chapter 16 ~legilimens~

"First I will attempt to penetrate your mind (y/l/n), so I'll be able to see how pitiful your occlumency skills truly are," Professor Snape told me cold as ever.
After Dumbledore explained to me, that I would stay here for the rest of the summer break since it was only two more days, he send me off to bed. At six in the morning, about three hours after our talk in the headmasters office, Professor Snape decided to give me my first occlumency lesson.
I was in his office now, tired and still disturbed.
When he told me he would take a lock at my occlumency skills, I decided to put my mental wall up.
"Control yourself!" I told myself in my head.
"legilimens," the potions master said. I felt his presence in my head pushing against my mental barrier. It was hard to maintain control of my thoughts and block him out. Suddenly my Professor left my head.
I opened my eyes, which I hadn't realized that I closed. He was standing in front of me slightly hard breathing. My heart rate also went up quite a bit he was a very strong legilimentor.
"Shockingly, you seem to have achieved at least on thing in your useless existence," Snape said in a low voice not letting me hear his hard breathing.
I looked at him, then raised an eyebrow.
"Was that a compliment, sir?" I ironically asked.
He glared at me.
"I think you haven't understood the seriousness of your current situation. There is nothing funny about it," he bluffed.
"I have, Professor. Beyond your belive I'm not a stupid child," I hissed back.
"Well apparently you are, otherwise we wouldn't be here right now. Legilimens!"
He tryed to trick me, to get me emotional, so my guard would be down when he suddenly attacked me.
"No. Out." I mentally screamed at him, as he reached for my memories. I used all of my will to fully push him out.
He looked at me and for a second I thought I saw a slight bit of surprise in his eyes.
"If you throw the dark lord out like this, he will immediately know you have something to hide. You will have to create some situations, which you can show him purposely and throw some random nonsense memories at him too, so your intentions remain hidden," My professor explained to me in a monotone voice.
"Imagine those memories lining up in front of your barrier to hide it and throw the ones he has to see right at him."
I nodded.
"Prepare yourself to do so," he told me and then all of a sudden.
"legilimens!"
I felt his sudden presence in my head but instead of pushing my barrier up against him I shot a memory towards him. It was just me sitting in charms class. Then another one at the black lake. The third one was me in my room at "home" sitting at the window staring outside into the rain.
He left my mind.
"Quicker (y/l/n)! Your barrier was clearly visible at the beginning. Legilimens," he went right at it again.
After about three hours of practice, I was not only out of trivial and "happy" memories, but also exhausted.
"We will continue this afternoon at three o'clock sharp," Snape sneered.
"Untill then Professor." I turned to leave.
"And Professor..." I said turning my head, my hand already on the door handle, thank you."
He said nothing just turned his back towards me and ignored me.

A/N: Hi guys! Please tell me what you think about this chapter in the comment section and vote if you liked it.
See you tomorrow. 🙃