Chapter 87 ~ old fashioned bat ~

"I was just taken aback. It's not like people call me Mrs Snape regularly,"
I replied calmly.
"it has nothing to do with how I feel about neither the name nor you."
His expression turned from somewhat cold to "ashamed little puppy".
"I'm sorry... It's just that I would understand if you left me..."
"Sev, I won't leave you," I mumbled as I took his hand looking deep into his pitch-black eyes.
He gazed back into mine as he squeezed my hand.
"I don't want to lose you..."
"You won't. I promise."
Speaking those words seemed so natural to me because I knew I wouldn't leave him and that we could always figure something out.

The waiter brought our food, which was very good. The rest of the dinner was way more lighthearted and in the end no matter how much I begged Severus paid the bill...
"old fashioned bat" I grinned to myself.
"What was that?" a little grumble came back as I felt pulled into a kiss outside of the front door of the restaurant.
"Oh... nothing" I smirked mischievously.
"lair" he bit my lip as he whispered those words in amusement.
"I am not lying..." I whimpered back.
"Of course not... My good girl would never lie to me..." he replied in a heavily sarcastic voice.
"Okay... You got me... but you won't get me to tell you what I've said!" I cheekily replied.
"Was that a challenge?"

A/N: Sorry, just a chapter quicky, for my dearest readers since I am very busy, studying for my finals...
🖤