Chapter 64 ~Patronus~

Severus pov.
The snow shone brightly in the dark forest. There was Potters tent... I silently walked over to the frozen lake. This would be the perfect place. You had to earn the sword of Gryffindor by performing a brave act, so I decided that Potter would have to get the sord out of the lake.
With a flick of my wand the ice broke. Leaning over I let the sword slide into the ice-cold water. Now I'd have to show him where it was... My Patronus.
"Expecto Patronus, " I mumbled. But to my surprise, my doe didn't form. An undefined mass out of white light had formed in front of me It seemed to shift it's from constantly... A sharp hissing sound came from it... This had never happened before what was going on?
I thought of Lily, of every detail of her face, her warm smile, her beautiful red hear and those memorizing green eyes of her. Then I cast my Patronus once again. The doe I had expected in the first place formed in front of me.
"Hello, my friend..." I mumbled.
"You need to show Harry Potter the sword for me, " I told it. The doe looked at me trustful, then it walked off. I watched it as it lead Potter to the lake. I saw as he jumped in, then he seemed to struggle. Don't drown Potter... As I thought of stepping in Weasley showed up pulling Potter out. Thank Merlin. I keeper on watching them until the Horcrux was destroyed. No comment on what Weasley saw... Disturbing. But one thing didn't leave my head not even back in the headmaster's office... What had happened when I had first cast my Patronus?

A/N: Hello everyone. I hope you are all well. What did you think of this little bad boy?