Chapter 79 ~white button-ups~

Tomorrow would be the day we'd returned to Hogwarts. I was excited but also scared. How would the students react? Especially when it came to Severus? I had been the leading defendant in the process against Draco Malfoy... I felt bad for him his childhood hadn't been nearly as bad as the potions masters but he still never had a choice. I even gave his parents some support... But not as much. Severus and Lucius might have been friends but Lucius manipulated him he was one of the main reasons why the professor had become a death eater... So I wasn't too sure if I should hex him or help him out a bit because he had changed a lot.
I got out of the bathroom shower, grabbing a huge towel, wrapping myself up in it. I had fixed the shower in the bathroom downstairs so I did not have to use the little dark bathroom upstairs... I walked upstairs to put on something I could wear overnight.
Dressed in some underwear and one of Severus white button-ups I lay down reading a bit, trying to get my mind of things but I couldn't quite focus. After reading one sentence for the twelfth time I groaned in frustration and laid the book aside putting my hands over my face.
"You shouldn't worry that much, " I heard Severus voice coming from the door. I uncovered my face and saw him leaning against the door frame.
"I can't help it, " I sighed.
He walked over to the bed, kneeling on it, slightly leaning over me to look into my eyes.
"It will be alright, " he breathed.
"I don't want you to feel uncomfortable... " I mumbled, staring at his black clothes chest.
"Look at me. "
I looked up.
"Don't worry about me. I agreed to go back it will all be fine, " he reassured.
"But what if- " but I interrupted my self with a little surprised moan. To shut me up he had apparently started to spread little kisses on my neck occasionally biting down on some spots. I placed my hands on his head pulling him to the high of my face again.
"Stop trying to distract me!"
He grinned at me mischievously.
"But it worked... "

A/N: This goes without any words. The question is how far. 😂
See ya.