Chapter 27 ~impressive~

When I walked into the d.a.d.a. room not only professor Dumbledore but also professor Snape awaited me.
"Professors, " I greeted them slightly nodding.
"Come in (Y/n), " Dumbledore said Snape remained silent.
I did.
"I and professor Snape have discussed that it would be best to test your dueling skills first. As most of what we know is related to it, " he explained to me.
I nodded.
"In fact, you will duel professor Snape so we can see what we are starting with, " he dropped the bomb. The potions master gave me a cold look.
"Of course, sir, " I replied coldly not showing Snape that he had an effect on me.
Dumbledore stepped aside and now there was only me and the potions master facing each other.
We both bowed slightly under Dumbledore's careful watch.
"Begin, " Dumbledore ordered.

(Atmosphere and the song that played in my head when I thought of this dueling scene)

Immediately Snape started throwing nonverbal
curses at me, which I all blocked. He was a very powerful wizard and with each impact of a curse, I slide further back into the room. When I looked at his expression there was nothing but coldness and a hint of mockery in his black eyes. Oh, two can play this game!
I started to casts several nonverbal spells myself some of them colid with his others he had to block.
The duel looked like a firework because of the high speed we were throwing spells all each other. Suddenly a picture flashed truth my head. Christine. The green light. My hands started to shake. Snape must have noticed the change in my posture because he started to throw spells more aggressively seeing his chance in my weakness.
My wand dropped. My knees felt weak. I shivered.
"Severus!" I heard Dumbledore yell.
But it was too late there were several curses already on their way and I was unarmed. I raised my hands in front of me protectively and closed my eyes.
But the curses never hitter me when I opened them again I couldn't believe my own eyes. I was surrounded by a golden, shimmery shield.

The curses where rebounding of it and crashing onto it

The curses where rebounding of it and crashing onto it. Alright, this changes everything...😈
I left one of my hands up to keep my shield up and started to use the other hand to throw curses at my professor who now was completely defensive. Didn't expect me to have a comeback, heh?
"Enough!" That was Dumbledore.
I stopped immediately and lowered my shield I just so happened to discover I was able to summon.
Wow, that used up a lot of energy!
Professor Dumbledore looked really surprised, but professor Snape's face was even better he actually looked shocked.
"What did just happen?" was all he said.
"Did you use wandless magic before?" the headmaster asked me.
"Yes, sir. But never even close to this extent..." I responded.
"Impressive, very impressive..." Dumbledore mumbled.

A/N: Thanks to my insomnia I wrote a nother chapter... Yaaay.
Please drop your thoughts on this little training session in the comments and as always if you liked what you read voting is an option. 😉
Until next time. 🙃