Chapter 2 ~I called the earlier mentioned "teacher" crazy~

"SHUT UP! ", the toad-like, pink dressed woman in front of my desk screamed.
"You shall not talk back to your teachers. Detention! Eight o'clock in my office!", she added in her sweat and sticky tone.
"I didn't talk back. I just pointed out the obvious mistake you made.", I replied coldly and completely calm.
"Enough! Leave my classroom! IMMEDIATELY!", she began screaming again.
"Your wish is my command", I said, standing up, bowing and grinning sarcastically.

I heard her screaming around until I reached the next corridor.
"That's one crazy ars person...", I muttered.
"Miss (y/l/n), what are you doing out of your class and who are you calling crazy?", a deep voice asked behind me. Professor Snape, of course. I turned around a little smile on my lips, remembering Umbridge's furious face.
"Well "Professor" Umbridge kicked me out of her class, for me telling her that it's not RE-fungus, but re-FU-ngus. So that's why I'm here and for your other question: I called the earlier mentioned "teacher" crazy ", I told him without hesitation, stretching the words "professor " and "teacher" sarcastically.
Snape raised an eyebrow, looking straight into my eyes.
"Which punishment did you receive?", he asked in his monotone voice.
"Detention.", I simply answered.
"Very well.", he said starting to leave. As he walked away, he started speaking again.
"Five points from Slytherin, for wandering around the corridors during class."
"Well, that could have been worse.", I thought while the Professor vanished.

He usually took way more points. Not from Slytherin's, but from me and members of the other houses. "Well he probably doesn't like the toad either...", I thought, grinning to myself.

I walked straight to the library. If Umbridge wasn't willing to teach me proper d.a.d.a., I would just learn it on my own.
After one and a half hours of reading, I finally looked at my watch.
I had to head to my herbology lesson, or else I would be late.
I didn't want to miss any stuff about herbs that I already knew... Yay so interesting!....
At least I get to talk to Christine about a certain pink toad and how stupid that thing is...